Old October 27th 06, 10:18 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default DX is trying to run a little

(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
From:
(Jay=A0in=A0the=A0Mojave)
Hello All:

Yeah I get Florida when nothing else comes

in, wonder why?!?!?!?

Water, water and more water.

...with the Seminole wind. ($1 John Anderson)
Old October 27th 06, 11:26 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Steveo wrote:
on 385 lsb. 9:00 pm est

Same thing tonight..it's better with pizza.
Old October 28th 06, 01:30 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner

Steveo wrote in
:

Dunno for sure what's up with that, Jay. Maybe try the ground plane I'm
using? It couldn't hurt.

http://www.a1antennas.com/

Does using Jay's antenna give you a hard-on?

SC
Old October 28th 06, 04:23 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Hello Stevo:

Hearing Japanese Fishing Boats on 425 USB, Northern Pacific States, and
a few fishing on the Columbia River, on 38 LSB. Commenting on the next
trip having more Beer and Bait!

Scallops cooked in Butter, Garlic Bread, Corn on the Cobb, Fruit salad,
and fresh ground Coffee. Yeah that does make it better....

Working outside listening to 435, 38LSB, and a certain Utility HF
Frequency. Also got the modified Moonraker ready to go

Simba the wonder Cat chasing after a few Rabbits, with his sides stuffed
with Scallops. Priceless!

Jay in the Mojave

Old October 28th 06, 04:41 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Stop that Jay you're giving me the munchies with all that garlic and shrimp
talk, dang.

I just talked to Twist on .385 lsb so now my life is complete!