Old November 23rd 06, 04:18 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Holiday DX

Skip is kicking. We're reaching into southern Cal and AZ barefoot on 38
low now. Gobble gobble...twisting in the southwind.

Old November 23rd 06, 08:54 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 11:18:59 -0500, (I AmnotGeorgeBush)
wrote:

Skip is kicking. We're reaching into southern Cal and AZ barefoot on 38
low now. Gobble gobble...twisting in the southwind.

I got that damn Mexican lady blowing into southern NJ.

Vinnie S.
Old November 23rd 06, 09:12 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote:

Skip is kicking. We're reaching into southern Cal and AZ barefoot on 38
low now. Gobble gobble...twisting in the southwind.

I got that damn Mexican lady blowing into southern NJ.

Vinnie S.

George, what number are you using, and where are you DXing from?

Vinnie S.
Old November 23rd 06, 10:34 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:

Skip is kicking. We're reaching into southern Cal and AZ barefoot on 38
low now. Gobble gobble...twisting in the southwind.

I got that damn Mexican lady blowing into southern NJ.

Vinnie S.

George, what number are you using, and where are you DXing from?

Vinnie S.

He rides the Seminole wind. burp too much in the belly sorry

Old November 24th 06, 01:37 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote in
:

Skip is kicking. We're reaching into southern Cal and AZ barefoot on 38
low now. Gobble gobble...twisting in the southwind.

Did it make your dick hard?

SC
Old November 24th 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 23 Nov 2006 22:32:33 GMT, Steveo wrote:

You usually chime in with the Georgia traffic, Vin. cha cha cha

I have those west coasters in my ear but not steady.

I had AZ this afternoon, but no dice. I did make it across the river to PA

Vinnie S.
Old November 24th 06, 04:28 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 23 Nov 2006 22:32:33 GMT, Steveo wrote:

You usually chime in with the Georgia traffic, Vin. cha cha cha

I have those west coasters in my ear but not steady.

I had AZ this afternoon, but no dice. I did make it across the river to
PA

Vinnie S.

I've been busy with Canada tonight. The 30L1 seems to help.