Old November 25th 06, 03:14 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default is there many updated CB radio pages over in the USA

Hi i own www.cbdomain.com here in australia, is there many CB pages that are
active in the USA or any other Country.

Old November 25th 06, 02:09 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

BuNtEr wrote:
Hi i own www.cbdomain.com here in australia, is there many CB pages that are
active in the USA or any other Country.

Nice site...

www.telstar-electronics.com

Old November 27th 06, 08:39 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

BuNtEr wrote:
Hi i own www.cbdomain.com here in australia, is there many CB
pages that are active in the USA or any other Country.

For some reason, I did not get the post, only the reply.
Anyhow, there are a few CB sites in the UK.

The links below are just a small selection of the many listed in my "favorites"...

My CB site (UK):
http://www.citizensband.radiouk.com/

Magnum's CB site (UK):
http://www.open-channel.co.uk/