RadioBanter

-   -   DX kind of lazy above the Mason Dixon line this time of year (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/110906-dx-kind-lazy-above-mason-dixon-line-time-year.html)

I AmnotGeorgeBush December 4th 06 02:45 AM

DX kind of lazy above the Mason Dixon line this time of year

I had no idea it was so quiet up north. I lost the DX in N. Fl and
managed to pick up a little more in South Carolina and that was all I
heard until back in the sandpile. Had a blast, though.

http://community.webtv.net/iamnotgeorge/2006Twistedhunt

keyclowns are the squirming worms on the fruit of hobby communications December 4th 06 05:12 AM

twitlips kind of stupid below the Mason Dixon line every day of the year

twitlips, did you let FUGGLYKID have a go at the livestock? You know
you had one.

Steveo December 4th 06 01:07 PM

(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
I had no idea it was so quiet up north. I lost the DX in N. Fl and
managed to pick up a little more in South Carolina and that was all I
heard until back in the sandpile. Had a blast, though.

http://community.webtv.net/iamnotgeorge/2006Twistedhunt

Hi Twist.

Yeah conditions have been sporadic. Nice deer btw.

I AmnotGeorgeBush December 5th 06 12:38 AM

wrote:
Yeah conditions have been sporadic. Nice

deer btw.

What little cold we enjoyed must have rode shotgun with us back down
south. Finally shut off the A/C today. Windows are open and freezers are
filled. Going to check 38 low, see what's happening. I'll catch up with
you as soon as we get a line.

Vinnie S. December 5th 06 03:04 AM

DX kind of lazy above the Mason Dixon line this time of year

On Sun, 3 Dec 2006 21:45:57 -0500, (I AmnotGeorgeBush)
wrote:

I had no idea it was so quiet up north. I lost the DX in N. Fl and
managed to pick up a little more in South Carolina and that was all I
heard until back in the sandpile. Had a blast, though.

http://community.webtv.net/iamnotgeorge/2006Twistedhunt

Nothing here. I can usually hit FL, GA, TENN

Vinnie S.

Slow Code December 7th 06 12:50 AM

DX kind of lazy above the Mason Dixon line this time of year

(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote in
:

I had no idea it was so quiet up north. I lost the DX in N. Fl and
managed to pick up a little more in South Carolina and that was all I
heard until back in the sandpile. Had a blast, though.

Did it make you have a wet dream last night?

SC