Old December 4th 06, 02:45 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default DX kind of lazy above the Mason Dixon line this time of year

I had no idea it was so quiet up north. I lost the DX in N. Fl and
managed to pick up a little more in South Carolina and that was all I
heard until back in the sandpile. Had a blast, though.

http://community.webtv.net/iamnotgeorge/2006Twistedhunt

Old December 4th 06, 01:07 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
I had no idea it was so quiet up north. I lost the DX in N. Fl and
managed to pick up a little more in South Carolina and that was all I
heard until back in the sandpile. Had a blast, though.

http://community.webtv.net/iamnotgeorge/2006Twistedhunt

Hi Twist.

Yeah conditions have been sporadic. Nice deer btw.
Old December 5th 06, 03:04 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Sun, 3 Dec 2006 21:45:57 -0500, (I AmnotGeorgeBush)
wrote:

I had no idea it was so quiet up north. I lost the DX in N. Fl and
managed to pick up a little more in South Carolina and that was all I
heard until back in the sandpile. Had a blast, though.

http://community.webtv.net/iamnotgeorge/2006Twistedhunt

Nothing here. I can usually hit FL, GA, TENN

Vinnie S.

Old December 7th 06, 12:50 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote in
:

I had no idea it was so quiet up north. I lost the DX in N. Fl and
managed to pick up a little more in South Carolina and that was all I
heard until back in the sandpile. Had a blast, though.

Did it make you have a wet dream last night?

SC

swr question Fred W4JLE Antenna 27 June 1st 05 01:45 AM
Complex line Z0: A numerical example Roy Lewallen Antenna 11 September 13th 03 01:04 AM