Old December 9th 06, 02:13 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Hey Vin

On 09 Dec 2006 01:34:02 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Yeah... we can hunt most anything behind my barn, rabbit, squirrel, or
deer.

I was kidding. I didn't want to impose.

Vinnie S.
Old December 9th 06, 02:20 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 09 Dec 2006 01:34:02 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Yeah... we can hunt most anything behind my barn, rabbit, squirrel, or
deer.

I was kidding. I didn't want to impose.

Vinnie S.

Impose? My neighbor re-loads the empty cartridges. You gotta see one of his
home made rockets when you come over to hunt, he's a gun freak of sorts and
yet a laid back down the road dood. (Dan)

You know you and your family are always welcome here man.
Old December 9th 06, 02:27 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 09 Dec 2006 02:20:02 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Impose? My neighbor re-loads the empty cartridges. You gotta see one of
his home made rockets when you come over to hunt, he's a gun freak of
sorts and yet a laid back down the road dood. (Dan)

I have an entry level Remington 870 express. FOr the amount of time I
fire it, it wasn't worth getting a more expensive shotgun. I don't have a
rifle.

You know you and your family are always welcome here man.

Thanks !

Vinnie S.

We can't hunt with a rifle here anyway.

Old December 9th 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Steveo wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:

On 09 Dec 2006 01:34:02 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Yeah... we can hunt most anything behind my barn, rabbit, squirrel, or
deer.

I was kidding. I didn't want to impose.

Vinnie S.

Impose? My neighbor re-loads the empty cartridges. You gotta see one of his
home made rockets when you come over to hunt, he's a gun freak of sorts and
yet a laid back down the road dood. (Dan)

You know you and your family are always welcome here man.

I'd stop by but there isn't any decent fishing by you hehehe

Old December 9th 06, 02:34 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:

On 09 Dec 2006 01:34:02 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Yeah... we can hunt most anything behind my barn, rabbit, squirrel, or
deer.

I was kidding. I didn't want to impose.

Vinnie S.

Impose? My neighbor re-loads the empty cartridges. You gotta see one of
his home made rockets when you come over to hunt, he's a gun freak of
sorts and yet a laid back down the road dood. (Dan)

You know you and your family are always welcome here man.

I'd stop by but there isn't any decent fishing by you hehehe

Nah, not unless you like lake erie perch or walleye. You of all people
should stop by Jim, you could map quest it and then talk on your old
portable when you got here.

You could pretend to be a Buckeye fan (the champs) while you're here too.
Old December 9th 06, 02:51 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Nah, not unless you like lake erie perch or walleye. You of all people
should stop by Jim, you could map quest it and then talk on your old
portable when you got here.

You could pretend to be a Buckeye fan (the champs) while you're here too.

I had a walleye at the Flats at some joint named Shooters (or something like
that). That was a great eatin fish.

Vinnie S.
Old December 9th 06, 02:55 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Vinnie S. wrote:
Nah, not unless you like lake erie perch or walleye. You of all people
should stop by Jim, you could map quest it and then talk on your old
portable when you got here.

You could pretend to be a Buckeye fan (the champs) while you're here
too.

I had a walleye at the Flats at some joint named Shooters (or something
like that). That was a great eatin fish.

Vinnie S.

You made it to the flats? How many years ago?

Great eating fish is right, melt in your mouth freshwater filet's.
Old December 9th 06, 02:58 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:

On 09 Dec 2006 01:34:02 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Yeah... we can hunt most anything behind my barn, rabbit, squirrel,
or deer.

I was kidding. I didn't want to impose.

Vinnie S.

Impose? My neighbor re-loads the empty cartridges. You gotta see one
of his home made rockets when you come over to hunt, he's a gun freak
of sorts and yet a laid back down the road dood. (Dan)

You know you and your family are always welcome here man.

I'd stop by but there isn't any decent fishing by you hehehe

Nah, not unless you like lake erie perch or walleye. You of all people
should stop by Jim, you could map quest it and then talk on your old
portable when you got here.

You could pretend to be a Buckeye fan (the champs) while you're here
too.

had the thought of stopping by a coupla years ago. might try again when
we shoot out to knoxville next year. nd irish fan myself. b' eyes are
overated btw, jets are looking good even though they slummed to the
brownies. later, early morn tomm to work...

Copy the Brady Quinn.

Be good.