RadioBanter

-   -   CB radio section of the 1976 U.S. Radio Shack catalog now on-line for viewing (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/111629-cb-radio-section-1976-u-s-radio-shack-catalog-now-line-viewing.html)

CB Nut December 15th 06 01:53 PM

CB radio section of the 1976 U.S. Radio Shack catalog now on-line for viewing

CB radio section of the 1976 United States Radio Shack catalog now
on-line for viewing. I left the picture scans large, so you can read
the fine print.

http://www.shadowstorm.com/cb/Radio-...6-Catalog.html

Main web page at;

Night Ranger's Radio Communication Page
http://www.shadowstorm.com/cb/index.html

Enjoy!

Night Ranger

Steveo December 15th 06 08:48 PM

CB Nut wrote:
CB radio section of the 1976 United States Radio Shack catalog now
on-line for viewing. I left the picture scans large, so you can read
the fine print.

http://www.shadowstorm.com/cb/Radio-...6-Catalog.html

Main web page at;

Night Ranger's Radio Communication Page
http://www.shadowstorm.com/cb/index.html

Enjoy!

Night Ranger

Good job, Nut! That really brings back a few memories and I haven't looked
at all of it yet. RS barely offers any communication gear anymore besides
cell phones. :(

Vinnie S. December 16th 06 12:52 AM

CB radio section of the 1976 U.S. Radio Shack catalog now on-line for viewing

On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 13:53:35 GMT, CB Nut
wrote:

CB radio section of the 1976 United States Radio Shack catalog now
on-line for viewing. I left the picture scans large, so you can read
the fine print.

http://www.shadowstorm.com/cb/Radio-...6-Catalog.html

Main web page at;

Night Ranger's Radio Communication Page
http://www.shadowstorm.com/cb/index.html

Enjoy!

Night Ranger

Mike,

I go to your page frequently, just for those reasons. Gives me nice memories of
my youth (I'm 39). That is why I got back into CB in 2003. I have since gotten
my general ham ticket, too. Please keep updating and keep up the good work.

Vinnie S.

Vinnie S. December 16th 06 12:53 AM

On 15 Dec 2006 20:48:06 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Good job, Nut! That really brings back a few memories and I haven't looked
at all of it yet. RS barely offers any communication gear anymore besides
cell phones. :(

Mike's page and Dave Hall's page are the best 2 CB pages on the Internet. Not so
much for info, but for the nostalgia aspect.

Vinnie S.

Steveo December 16th 06 01:07 AM

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 15 Dec 2006 20:48:06 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Good job, Nut! That really brings back a few memories and I haven't
looked at all of it yet. RS barely offers any communication gear
anymore besides cell phones. :(

Mike's page and Dave Hall's page are the best 2 CB pages on the Internet.
Not so much for info, but for the nostalgia aspect.

Vinnie S.

I'd like to see an old Lafayette catalog too come to think of it. Got any
you can scan and post for us?

Vinnie S. December 16th 06 01:15 AM

On 16 Dec 2006 01:07:14 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 15 Dec 2006 20:48:06 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Good job, Nut! That really brings back a few memories and I haven't
looked at all of it yet. RS barely offers any communication gear
anymore besides cell phones. :(

Mike's page and Dave Hall's page are the best 2 CB pages on the Internet.
Not so much for info, but for the nostalgia aspect.

Vinnie S.

I'd like to see an old Lafayette catalog too come to think of it. Got any
you can scan and post for us?

I was looking for a 1983 radio shack catalog.

Vinnie S.

Steveo December 16th 06 01:21 AM

Vinnie S. wrote:
I was looking for a 1983 radio shack catalog.

Vinnie S.

Your cement is back ordered.

Scott in Baltimore December 23rd 06 11:06 PM

CB Nut wrote:

CB radio section of the 1976 United States Radio Shack catalog now
on-line for viewing. I left the picture scans large, so you can read
the fine print.

http://www.shadowstorm.com/cb/Radio-...6-Catalog.html

That's cool! How about the ham section, too?

Jimmie D December 24th 06 02:30 AM

CB radio section of the 1976 U.S. Radio Shack catalog now on-line for viewing

"Scott in Baltimore" wrote in message
. ..
CB Nut wrote:

CB radio section of the 1976 United States Radio Shack catalog now
on-line for viewing. I left the picture scans large, so you can read
the fine print.

http://www.shadowstorm.com/cb/Radio-...6-Catalog.html

That's cool! How about the ham section, too?

I had a mini-23. There was a couple of emitter resistors in the audio
section you could put caps across and this gave it great audio.

The Doctor, Who? December 31st 06 07:04 AM

Scott in Baltimore wrote:

CB Nut wrote:

CB radio section of the 1976 United States Radio Shack catalog now
on-line for viewing. I left the picture scans large, so you can read
the fine print.

http://www.shadowstorm.com/cb/Radio-...6-Catalog.html

That's cool! How about the ham section, too?

Radio shack did not have any ham stuff at that time