Old December 15th 06, 01:53 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default CB radio section of the 1976 U.S. Radio Shack catalog now on-line for viewing

CB radio section of the 1976 United States Radio Shack catalog now
on-line for viewing. I left the picture scans large, so you can read
the fine print.

http://www.shadowstorm.com/cb/Radio-...6-Catalog.html

Main web page at;

Night Ranger's Radio Communication Page
http://www.shadowstorm.com/cb/index.html

Enjoy!

Night Ranger
Old December 15th 06, 08:48 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

CB Nut wrote:
CB radio section of the 1976 United States Radio Shack catalog now
on-line for viewing. I left the picture scans large, so you can read
the fine print.

http://www.shadowstorm.com/cb/Radio-...6-Catalog.html

Main web page at;

Night Ranger's Radio Communication Page
http://www.shadowstorm.com/cb/index.html

Enjoy!

Night Ranger

Good job, Nut! That really brings back a few memories and I haven't looked
at all of it yet. RS barely offers any communication gear anymore besides
cell phones.
Old December 16th 06, 12:52 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 13:53:35 GMT, CB Nut
wrote:

CB radio section of the 1976 United States Radio Shack catalog now
on-line for viewing. I left the picture scans large, so you can read
the fine print.

http://www.shadowstorm.com/cb/Radio-...6-Catalog.html

Main web page at;

Night Ranger's Radio Communication Page
http://www.shadowstorm.com/cb/index.html

Enjoy!

Night Ranger

Mike,

I go to your page frequently, just for those reasons. Gives me nice memories of
my youth (I'm 39). That is why I got back into CB in 2003. I have since gotten
my general ham ticket, too. Please keep updating and keep up the good work.

Vinnie S.
Old December 16th 06, 12:53 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 15 Dec 2006 20:48:06 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Good job, Nut! That really brings back a few memories and I haven't looked
at all of it yet. RS barely offers any communication gear anymore besides
cell phones.

Mike's page and Dave Hall's page are the best 2 CB pages on the Internet. Not so
much for info, but for the nostalgia aspect.

Vinnie S.
Old December 16th 06, 01:07 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 15 Dec 2006 20:48:06 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Good job, Nut! That really brings back a few memories and I haven't
looked at all of it yet. RS barely offers any communication gear
anymore besides cell phones.

Mike's page and Dave Hall's page are the best 2 CB pages on the Internet.
Not so much for info, but for the nostalgia aspect.

Vinnie S.

I'd like to see an old Lafayette catalog too come to think of it. Got any
you can scan and post for us?

Old December 16th 06, 01:15 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 16 Dec 2006 01:07:14 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 15 Dec 2006 20:48:06 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Good job, Nut! That really brings back a few memories and I haven't
looked at all of it yet. RS barely offers any communication gear
anymore besides cell phones.

Mike's page and Dave Hall's page are the best 2 CB pages on the Internet.
Not so much for info, but for the nostalgia aspect.

Vinnie S.

I'd like to see an old Lafayette catalog too come to think of it. Got any
you can scan and post for us?

I was looking for a 1983 radio shack catalog.

Vinnie S.
Old December 16th 06, 01:21 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Vinnie S. wrote:
I was looking for a 1983 radio shack catalog.

Vinnie S.

Your cement is back ordered.
Old December 23rd 06, 11:06 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

CB Nut wrote:

CB radio section of the 1976 United States Radio Shack catalog now
on-line for viewing. I left the picture scans large, so you can read
the fine print.

http://www.shadowstorm.com/cb/Radio-...6-Catalog.html

That's cool! How about the ham section, too?
Old December 24th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Scott in Baltimore" wrote in message
. ..
CB Nut wrote:

CB radio section of the 1976 United States Radio Shack catalog now
on-line for viewing. I left the picture scans large, so you can read
the fine print.

http://www.shadowstorm.com/cb/Radio-...6-Catalog.html

That's cool! How about the ham section, too?

I had a mini-23. There was a couple of emitter resistors in the audio
section you could put caps across and this gave it great audio.

Old December 31st 06, 07:04 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Scott in Baltimore wrote:

CB Nut wrote:

CB radio section of the 1976 United States Radio Shack catalog now
on-line for viewing. I left the picture scans large, so you can read
the fine print.

http://www.shadowstorm.com/cb/Radio-...6-Catalog.html

That's cool! How about the ham section, too?

Radio shack did not have any ham stuff at that time