Old December 22nd 06, 06:14 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Chukkeesukkee showing his need to be wanted somewhere...LOL

AN ACTUAL POST FROM CHUKKEE ON A CHRISTIAN GROUP!

Hi Freinds,

Yes, I am single, male, 33 years old, never married. and no kids.. and
I know for a fact that God has called me to the ministry. (full time,
no less...)

and the Big problem is...

I'm SINGLE!

One of the main problems is, when you feel God has called you to
full-time ministry. and women hear this.... they usually run in the
other direction! Most women want a man, that's got a GOOD PAYING
full-time job! and most pastor's don't make that great of money. (Some
do, but I'll leave the comment for a later date...) I want to do the
Lord's will, But also, if God does send me a mate, I wanna be able to
care for her too. Ya know? I dunno... it looks hopeless for me
anyhow...

also, I dunno if I'm called to be a "pastor" of a Church, maybe someone
who's a evangelist, traveling around spreading the Gospel to various
places. being confined to one place, kinda isn't what I think I'm
called to do.

and also, I really don't want any children, I waited too long for that,
I don't wanna be 63 years old with a 18 year old kid... not my idea of
a party, if you know what I mean...

I really don't know what to do. I wanna be married, But I want someone
that is of "like-mindness"...

FYI... I am a KJV, Independent, Fundamental, Baptist. (of a northern
tradition)

Thanks for reading...

-Chuck AKA BibleJunky

Last edited by BibleJunky on Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in
total

Back to top

BibleJunky
123 Christian Friend

Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Location: Lincoln Park, Michigan

and... here are some photos of me...

watch out ladies...

-Chuck

Old December 22nd 06, 05:42 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 21 Dec 2006 22:14:57 -0800, "keyclowns are the squirming worms on
the fruit of hobby communications"
wrote:

[...]

Just remember Dougie. I know where you live.

and remember folks, you can E-MAIL ol' Dougie at

That's

again that's

Dougie's address, in case you want to send a Christmas Card, or
package bomb, whatever you want...:

DOUGLAS W ADAIR
504 EUCLID AVE
TOLEDO OH 43605
USA

73 de K8CPA

-Chuck
Old December 22nd 06, 07:14 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Dougie's address, in case you want to send a Christmas Card, or
package bomb, whatever you want...:

DOUGLAS W ADAIR
504 EUCLID AVE
TOLEDO OH 43605
USA

Chuck, I would turn this post over to your local police department to
see if they think it's humorous. I doubt they will... and they may take
a special interest in its originator.

www.telstar-electronics.com

Old December 22nd 06, 10:19 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 22 Dec 2006 11:14:45 -0800, "Telstar Electronics"
wrote:

Dougie's address, in case you want to send a Christmas Card, or
package bomb, whatever you want...:

DOUGLAS W ADAIR
504 EUCLID AVE
TOLEDO OH 43605
USA

Chuck, I would turn this post over to your local police department to
see if they think it's humorous. I doubt they will... and they may take
a special interest in its originator.

www.telstar-electronics.com

LOL... Brian, I never said *I* was going to send anything like that.
Just was passing along ol' Dogie's address to those he's said things
to in the past. and believe you me, that ol' boy as threatened me in
the past, from a Yahoo.com account. I still have those messages here.
printed out. same right straight from the same IP address in ohio. I
may even drop a note to riley, letting him know about Doug's tax fraud
Charges and the non payment of Child support. They might nab him on
the character thing. they've yanked a bunch of peoples licenses who
got brought up on charges. wonder if they'd nail him? Hmmmm...

I may just find out.

-Chuck K8CPA

Old December 22nd 06, 10:22 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote:

Dougie's address, in case you want to send a Christmas Card, or
package bomb, whatever you want...:

DOUGLAS W ADAIR
504 EUCLID AVE
TOLEDO OH 43605
USA

Chuck, I would turn this post over to your local police department to
see if they think it's humorous. I doubt they will... and they may take
a special interest in its originator.

www.telstar-electronics.com

LOL... Brian, I never said *I* was going to send anything like that.
Just was passing along ol' Dogie's address to those he's said things
to in the past. and believe you me, that ol' boy as threatened me in
the past, from a Yahoo.com account. I still have those messages here.

Not to worry, he's a total pussy in person. Don't waste your time going
there.

Been there, done that. Bah Humbug!

--
Happy Holidays

Old December 23rd 06, 09:53 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote:

[...]

You admitted that you went there to try to convince N8 of your gay love
for him...don't try to distort the meaning, queenie. You been pretty
quiet since you were identified and located....whats the matter, can't
get any guts up when you know we know where yer at? Or is it just that
the Petro toilet has been keeping you busy? Maybe a bit of both.

Old December 22nd 06, 11:23 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 17:19:12 -0500, Chuck K8CPA wrote
in :

LOL... Brian, I never said *I* was going to send anything like that.
Just was passing along ol' Dogie's address.........

Shut up, twit.

Old December 23rd 06, 09:46 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Chuckeesukkee K8CPA wrote in his usual psychotropic chemically induced
fantasy world:
wrote:

[...]

Quit dribbling squirrel poop and go do it chump. It only costs 39 cents
to write to Riley...do it, boy.
As for knowing where I live, whoopie...so do a lot of other entities
who qualify as human beings, unlike your mutant moron self. Somebody
should punish the test tube that spawned you....of course they may
already have, since it probably got broken in other experiments. Can't
get on the air cuz the 950 died, ay? Funny. Very funny. Maybe if you go
to the Petro toilets you can get enough green to fix it. Ask
mopathetic...he will show you the ropes.

It must really suck to be so sad inside. Can't even drive a semi
without bashing it...Can't act Christian cuz somebody keeps posting the
filthy threats and rants you have made elsewhere on the Christian
sites, exposing your falsity. LOL!

Old December 23rd 06, 09:50 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Open letter to chukkeesukkee

Chuck K8CPA femininely, in the manner of hopeless chumps, meweled
forth:
On 22 Dec 2006 11:14:45 -0800, "Telstar Electronics"

Dougie's address, in case you want to send a Christmas Card, or
package bomb, whatever you want...:

DOUGLAS W ADAIR
504 EUCLID AVE
TOLEDO OH 43605
USA

believe you me, that ol' boy as threatened me in
the past, from a Yahoo.com account. I still have those messages here.
printed out. same right straight from the same IP address in ohio

Re-post any threat that was made to you, you balless piece of parrot
droppings. Let the group see them so they know you are lying.