Old December 29th 06, 10:38 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Anyone out there?

The band has been on the quiet side lately. Had S Cal and Canada for a bit
yesterday.

Hey Jay, launch another one of those solar storms will ya? I wanna try
out my flatside.
Old December 29th 06, 11:09 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Hello Steveo:

Ok good deal, I called the dude at the Mojave Airport Control Tower. He
really wasn't all that friendly. Especially after I asked him to turn up
the skip level in the sky. And what type of big ol linear he gots.

I am sure there is some obscure government agency that can turn up the
skip, but I am not seeing em here in the directory!

Jay in the Mojave

Old December 29th 06, 11:28 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

OK, fine business Jay.

I hope you complemented him for the pretty colors he makes in the sky when
he opens the faucet too.

It's almost the same color tones as the corona that comes off your long
wire when you have access to the 220 plug.

Happy New Year.

Old December 30th 06, 02:41 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 29 Dec 2006 22:38:10 GMT, Steveo wrote:

The band has been on the quiet side lately. Had S Cal and Canada for a bit
yesterday.

Hey Jay, launch another one of those solar storms will ya? I wanna try
out my flatside.

I haven't been shooting DX lately. I have been organizing by basement. I built a
workbench and some shelving. I plan on restoring a dead TRC-455.

Vinnie S.
Old December 30th 06, 02:50 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 29 Dec 2006 22:38:10 GMT, Steveo wrote:

The band has been on the quiet side lately. Had S Cal and Canada for a
bit yesterday.

Hey Jay, launch another one of those solar storms will ya? I wanna try
out my flatside.

I haven't been shooting DX lately. I have been organizing by basement. I
built a workbench and some shelving. I plan on restoring a dead TRC-455.

Vinnie S.

It's rolling now, Enz and toward you too. I've got a big chunk of the new
england states and NY BOOMING in here right now 9:50 pm. I just talked to a
guy in Mass while guy in NY is covering him up calling for me. lo1! (i ****
you negative) Flat side is working better than the vertical but they are
both loud to the NE.

You'll need some strap to punch through.

Fire up those felopians!

Old December 30th 06, 04:11 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 30 Dec 2006 02:50:42 GMT, Steveo wrote:

It's rolling now, Enz and toward you too. I've got a big chunk of the new
england states and NY BOOMING in here right now 9:50 pm. I just talked to a
guy in Mass while guy in NY is covering him up calling for me. lo1! (i ****
you negative) Flat side is working better than the vertical but they are
both loud to the NE.

You'll need some strap to punch through.

Fire up those felopians!

I just hit Indiana. Where the hell are you. I am on 32 AM!

Vinnie S.
Old December 30th 06, 04:11 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 30 Dec 2006 02:50:42 GMT, Steveo wrote:

It's rolling now, Enz and toward you too. I've got a big chunk of the
new england states and NY BOOMING in here right now 9:50 pm. I just
talked to a guy in Mass while guy in NY is covering him up calling for
me. lo1! (i **** you negative) Flat side is working better than the
vertical but they are both loud to the NE.

You'll need some strap to punch through.

Fire up those felopians!

I just hit Indiana. Where the hell are you. I am on 32 AM!

Vinnie S.

27.385 lsb as usual. Strange conditions tonight, now N Carolina and Ontario
Canada are booming in like locals.
Old December 30th 06, 04:23 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 30 Dec 2006 04:11:52 GMT, Steveo wrote:

27.385 lsb as usual. Strange conditions tonight, now N Carolina and Ontario
Canada are booming in like locals.

I am out there shouting you now !

Vinnie S.
Old December 30th 06, 03:21 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 29 Dec 2006 22:38:10 GMT, Steveo wrote:

The band has been on the quiet side lately. Had S Cal and Canada for a
bit yesterday.

Hey Jay, launch another one of those solar storms will ya? I wanna try
out my flatside.

I haven't been shooting DX lately. I have been organizing by basement. I
built a workbench and some shelving. I plan on restoring a dead TRC-455.

Vinnie S.

I just talked to jersey joe. lol