Old January 15th 07, 11:34 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default another dummy

http://www.fcc.gov/eb/FieldNotices/2...-269361A1.html

Reminds me of the guy that lived in a valley next to a fire station.
He had build his linear into the wall the coax ran through and had
it controlled with a switch on that wall. It didn't stop the Uncle
from busting down his wall to find it!
Old January 17th 07, 01:06 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

From: (Scott*in*Baltimore)
http://www.fcc.gov/eb/FieldNotices/2...-269361A1.html

Reminds me of the guy that lived in a valley

next to a fire station. He had build his linear

into the wall the coax ran through and had it

controlled with a switch on that wall. It didn't

stop the Uncle from busting down his wall to

find it!

-
According to the report the guy's radio tested out at 4 watts on first
key and at a tenth of the power on the second key. Sounds like the radio
was screwed up.

Old January 18th 07, 10:20 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
http://www.fcc.gov/eb/FieldNotices/2...-269361A1.html

Reminds me of the guy that lived in a valley next to a fire station.
He had build his linear into the wall the coax ran through and had
it controlled with a switch on that wall. It didn't stop the Uncle
from busting down his wall to find it!

Typical brain dead cber, even after being caught red-handed and warned,
still continues to operate illegally Even hitting him in the head with
a two-by-four probably wouldn't get his attention. Maybe $10K in the
wallet will, however like most welfare cbers he will claim an inability
to pay.

Old January 27th 07, 05:07 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
http://www.fcc.gov/eb/FieldNotices/2...-269361A1.html

Hey Scott, do you post the rain report in the ham groups?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/ 30GB/Month
Old January 27th 07, 05:29 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Steveo wrote:
Scott in Baltimore wrote:
http://www.fcc.gov/eb/FieldNotices/2...-269361A1.html

Hey Scott, do you post the rain report in the ham groups?

No. That's not me. It's probably Hap Holiday, the producer/writer of the Rain Report.
I don't post ARNewsline, either. I check the FCC web site for my weekly laughs!

Old January 31st 07, 02:23 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Scott in Baltimore wrote:
http://www.fcc.gov/eb/FieldNotices/2...-269361A1.html

Hey Scott, do you post the rain report in the ham groups?

No. That's not me. It's probably Hap Holiday, the producer/writer of the
Rain Report. I don't post ARNewsline, either. I check the FCC web site
for my weekly laughs!

Here, have yourself a ball!

http://www.therainreport.com/fcc_arc...c-1-6-2007.mp3

--
http://NewsReader.Com/ 30GB/Month
Old February 8th 07, 09:27 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Steveo wrote:
Scott in Baltimore wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Scott in Baltimore wrote:
http://www.fcc.gov/eb/FieldNotices/2...-269361A1.html

Hey Scott, do you post the rain report in the ham groups?

No. That's not me. It's probably Hap Holiday, the producer/writer of
the Rain Report. I don't post ARNewsline, either. I check the FCC web
site for my weekly laughs!

Here, have yourself a ball!

http://www.therainreport.com/fcc_arc...c-1-6-2007.mp3

Hey Scott, I expect the rain report enforcement log to grow a bit, now that
there is code less HF privilege's available, don't you?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old February 8th 07, 11:30 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

From: (Steveo)
Steveo wrote:
Scott in Baltimore wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Scott in Baltimore wrote:
http://www.fcc.gov/eb/FieldNotices/2...-269361A1.html
Hey Scott, do you post the rain report in the

ham groups?

No. That's not me. It's probably Hap Holiday, the producer/writer of the
Rain Report. I don't post ARNewsline, either. I check the FCC web site
for my weekly laughs!

Here, have yourself a ball!

http://www.therainreport.com/fcc_arc...c-1-6-2007.mp3
-
Hey Scott, I expect the rain report enforcement log to grow a bit, now
that there is code less HF privilege's available, don't you?
--
The FCC is also expecting it.

Curious about the I.R.E. Standard Dummy Antenna H. P. Friedrichs Boatanchors 18 September 8th 06 02:16 PM
broadcasting for dummy Charlie Broadcasting 0 August 18th 06 04:53 AM
Dummy Load experience? CD Antenna 7 September 12th 05 01:11 AM
F.A. 600 Watt Continuous Dummy Load - Microwave Devices 636C N [email protected] Swap 0 August 14th 05 09:17 PM
Dummy Load FS Bryan Swap 0 February 16th 05 10:08 PM