Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 16th 07, 02:55 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default woger on RRAPage

"U-Know-Who" wrote in message

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

The God of Odd Statements wrote:
On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 13:08:08 -0800, mork_in_the_can did most oddly
state:
wrote:
On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 03:22:22 -0500, "Elliott Ness" wrote:

you finaly geting around to notice I hacked (if you can call it that)
the "blog" last year

His act is a Felony under current regulations.

mork would love jail..............tyrone would love mork.

Ohhh, I don't think Mark's done a single illegal thing, there. He merely
took possession of a blog which had been created to harass him, and the
creator foolishly used an email address of Mark's for reference. You
stepped on your own dick, there, Wabbit. Silly Wabbit!

I hope for once they have tried to this incident to reallife since it
involves most likely them making flase to US fed officers wuld be a
fleony of thier comission

Fag.

Morning Randy,
You know he's not worth it. It's the exact same as Geo, nothing to say
of any worth, always complaining etc etc. I see that he claims to have
"Hacked" a website, what crock!!!! There's no way he did that!!! If
he did there would be a record of him logging in with a track of his IP.
Now, if it was someone other than him, all they would have to do is
go to the web host of the site, claim it was hacked and get a record
of the ip's that logged in, find Mark's and report him to his ISP.
They may not care about him changing his screen nic to by-pass
filters, but something like that would get him tossed real quick. Now
it's more like he set that site up himself to try to get sympathy from others
thinking he was being harassed.
All he would have to do is stop responding to them for a few or 6 months
and they would fade away. Remember how long it took for Geo to finally
calm down?
Now Mark, don't bother responding (Unless you want to change your
screen name again), I have you kill filed along with 99% of your fans,
so do all in RRCB a favor and delete this group when replying to you're
friends.

Landshark

tards been busy marc Policy 3 July 15th 06 05:38 AM
Analyzing Woger Not Lloyd General 27 April 6th 06 06:24 PM
Analyzing Woger Not Lloyd Policy 27 April 6th 06 06:24 PM