RadioBanter

-   -   Skip popped in (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/113898-skip-popped.html)

Jimmie D January 20th 07 02:21 AM

Skip popped in

Radio was awful quiet this evening until I heard a couple of guys chatting
and decided to break in. We chatted a few minutes and I thought they were
local and they thought the same of me. They are in ND and Im in NC. opening
lasted about 20 muinutes.

Steveo January 20th 07 02:26 AM

Skip popped in

"Jimmie D" wrote:
Radio was awful quiet this evening until I heard a couple of guys
chatting and decided to break in. We chatted a few minutes and I thought
they were local and they thought the same of me. They are in ND and Im in
NC. opening lasted about 20 muinutes.

I turned my beam toward you, are you flatside?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/ 30GB/Month