Old January 20th 07, 02:21 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Skip popped in

Radio was awful quiet this evening until I heard a couple of guys chatting
and decided to break in. We chatted a few minutes and I thought they were
local and they thought the same of me. They are in ND and Im in NC. opening
lasted about 20 muinutes.

Old January 20th 07, 02:26 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Jimmie D" wrote:
Radio was awful quiet this evening until I heard a couple of guys
chatting and decided to break in. We chatted a few minutes and I thought
they were local and they thought the same of me. They are in ND and Im in
NC. opening lasted about 20 muinutes.

I turned my beam toward you, are you flatside?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/ 30GB/Month

11 meter skip [email protected] CB 4 January 11th 07 12:55 AM
Skip Heard on channel 16 kb9rqz Policy 1 July 9th 06 07:25 PM
What is up with all the skip roar on channel 5 AM? Scare Crow CB 1 July 6th 05 12:50 AM
Skip? Trev 999 CB 2 November 24th 04 04:11 PM
skip last night Chad Wahls CB 0 July 22nd 04 02:26 PM