RadioBanter

-   -   comstat 23 (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/115260-comstat-23-a.html)

Don Dengler February 16th 07 02:25 AM

comstat 23

Looking for a working Lafayette Comstat 23 .Hoping someone might be able to
help.Thanks for reading

I AmnotGeorgeBush February 16th 07 03:09 AM

comstat 23

From: (Don*Dengler)
Looking for a working Lafayette Comstat 23 .Hoping someone might be able
to help.Thanks for reading

News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the
World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms -
Total Privacy via Encryption =----

And I'm looking for a virgin Turner Plus II or III in box unopened. Good
luck.

lost_in_maine February 16th 07 03:55 AM

comstat 23

From: (Don Dengler)
Looking for a working Lafayette Comstat 23 .Hoping someone might be able
to help.Thanks for reading

News==----http://www.newsfeeds.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the
World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms -
Total Privacy via Encryption =----

And I'm looking for a virgin Turner Plus II or III in box unopened. Good
luck.

How about a Comstat 25a? I used to own one of those....
http://cgi.ebay.com/Lafayette-Comsta...QQcmdZViewItem

I AmnotGeorgeBush February 17th 07 05:09 PM

comstat 23

From: (lost_in_maine)
From: (Don Dengler)
-

And I'm looking for a virgin Turner Plus II or III in box unopened. Good
luck.

How about a Comstat 25a? I used to own one

of those....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lafayette-Comsta...QQcmdZViewItem

I remember those radios. They seem like ancient relics today but I bet
it still sounds as good as gold.

Nobody[_2_] March 3rd 07 04:11 AM

comstat 23

I have a working Comstat 35. Only problem here is sense the invention of the
cell phone, no one here uses CB anymore except truckers. But if your not
driving a truck, then you are just as popular as a 11 meter user,
freebanding on ham freq with all the noise toys and high power. I would like
to see 11 meter take off again. I got into CB radio in the late 80s to the
late 90s. Then I put all my equipment in storage for a few years because I
always was working when locals were out talking. I recently got the stuff
out to think about getting back into it. But now all I hear is truckers on
19 and static on the other channels and a loud mouth on channel 6 a few days
ago in the NY area bleeding over 3 channels bragging something about being
world wide. And I am located in the Midwestern part of va. Sound like the
same guy I remember hearing before I put away my equipment in the late 90s.
So I guess CB must still be booming up north, and the FCC still does not
care about CB users using excessive power like 8000 watts.

Guess I just have to give in and let the spiders and mice have their home
back and get me a cell phone. :)

"Don Dengler" wrote in message
Looking for a working Lafayette Comstat 23 .Hoping someone might be able
help.Thanks for reading

News==----
Newsgroups
=----