Old February 16th 07, 02:25 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default comstat 23

Looking for a working Lafayette Comstat 23 .Hoping someone might be able to
help.Thanks for reading

Old February 16th 07, 03:09 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

From: (Don*Dengler)
Looking for a working Lafayette Comstat 23 .Hoping someone might be able
to help.Thanks for reading

News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the
World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms -
Total Privacy via Encryption =----

And I'm looking for a virgin Turner Plus II or III in box unopened. Good
luck.

Old February 16th 07, 03:55 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

From: (Don Dengler)
Looking for a working Lafayette Comstat 23 .Hoping someone might be able
to help.Thanks for reading

News==----http://www.newsfeeds.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the
World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms -
Total Privacy via Encryption =----

And I'm looking for a virgin Turner Plus II or III in box unopened. Good
luck.

How about a Comstat 25a? I used to own one of those....
http://cgi.ebay.com/Lafayette-Comsta...QQcmdZViewItem

Old March 3rd 07, 04:11 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

I have a working Comstat 35. Only problem here is sense the invention of the
cell phone, no one here uses CB anymore except truckers. But if your not
driving a truck, then you are just as popular as a 11 meter user,
freebanding on ham freq with all the noise toys and high power. I would like
to see 11 meter take off again. I got into CB radio in the late 80s to the
late 90s. Then I put all my equipment in storage for a few years because I
always was working when locals were out talking. I recently got the stuff
out to think about getting back into it. But now all I hear is truckers on
19 and static on the other channels and a loud mouth on channel 6 a few days
ago in the NY area bleeding over 3 channels bragging something about being
world wide. And I am located in the Midwestern part of va. Sound like the
same guy I remember hearing before I put away my equipment in the late 90s.
So I guess CB must still be booming up north, and the FCC still does not
care about CB users using excessive power like 8000 watts.

Guess I just have to give in and let the spiders and mice have their home
back and get me a cell phone.

"Don Dengler" wrote in message
Looking for a working Lafayette Comstat 23 .Hoping someone might be able
help.Thanks for reading

News==----
Newsgroups
=----

Old March 3rd 07, 04:23 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Here is one on EBay for sale.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lafayette-Comsta...QQcmdZViewItem

"Don Dengler" wrote in message
Looking for a working Lafayette Comstat 23 .Hoping someone might be able
help.Thanks for reading

News==----
Newsgroups
=----

FS: Comstat 35 with handheld $15 Joe CB 0 October 4th 05 04:12 AM
Lafayette Comstat 25A John Smith CB 1 April 11th 05 02:41 AM
FS:Lafayette SSB-140, Comstat 35 Joe CB 0 October 16th 04 07:53 AM
FS: Lafayette Comstat 35 Joe CB 0 July 1st 04 12:16 AM
Lafayette Comstat 35 Joe CB 0 December 26th 03 09:04 PM