Old March 27th 07, 04:04 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Hey AKC Nutsack...

....If I choose to DX eleven, my QRO linear and my SteppIR just happens to
tune down to 27.385 LSB with NO problems whatsoever, thus enabling me to
SMOKE your little sorry punk-ass wanne be radio station. Perhaps you should
try to re-inflate your 'doll', and stay off the internet and out of other
peoples hair. Chump/Mud Duck

Old March 27th 07, 06:32 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Mar 26, 11:04 pm, "A.E. 352" wrote:
...If I choose to DX eleven, my QRO linear and my SteppIR just happens to
tune down to 27.385 LSB with NO problems whatsoever, thus enabling me to
SMOKE your little sorry punk-ass wanne be radio station. Perhaps you should
try to re-inflate your 'doll', and stay off the internet and out of other
peoples hair. Chump/Mud Duck

Awww...is it gonna cwy? You know you bought that junk with your
truckstop money...so shuffle off ta Buffalo, limpwrist.

Old March 28th 07, 12:10 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

I DX 11, and I vote!

I DX 10, 6, 2 and anywhere else my RF goes on any frequency.

I'm an equal opportunity DXer!!!
Old March 28th 07, 12:45 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Mar 27, 7:10 pm, Scott in Baltimore
wrote:
I DX 11, and I vote!

I DX 10, 6, 2 and anywhere else my RF goes on any frequency.

I'm an equal opportunity DXer!!!

DX'ing 11 and voting are not related in any way. The ITU is an
international body.

Sorry Bugsy

Old March 29th 07, 04:19 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Mar 27, 6:10?pm, Scott in Baltimore
wrote:
I DX 11, and I vote!

I DX 10, 6, 2 and anywhere else my RF goes on any frequency.

I'm an equal opportunity DXer!!!

Idxeleven also...all modes too...31 years worth!
Never owned a cb tho!!!!
6925 is where its at!!!!!