Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 9th 07, 07:28 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Cb question

I just purchase from Gi Joes the Galaxy DX949. My question is has any
one bought a radio from them that was tuned up? I got it with it but now
I'm wondering if it is worth the $40.00 price to have it done. Overall
with that done and all it ran the price up to $195.95. Do you think it
is still a good deal with the work and all? It was shipped today I hope
it was.