Old May 31st 07, 03:40 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default eQSO CB Radio gateway

Hi all, just to let you all know , we have setup a Cb Radio gateway
here in Western Australia.
No license is requiered to use it. By using a small program called
eQSO446 Client, you can log on to the server and speak with people on
the CB radio that is in range of the gateway.
Also you can speak with others that are on the server.
Maybe someone can setup a few links into the USA, we have numerous
links to the rest of the world but none to the US.
You can download the software from this link http://palmbeach.dynalias.com/gateway.htm
I have had a few people login from the US but would like a few more
English speaking people on.
You can also get more information from the main eQSO446 Server from
here
http://446user.co.uk

Cheers all from Russ and Giday from downunder

News about Japanese eQSO server (for CB & V/UHF 2way Radio) operation. KAGAYA CB 0 May 30th 06 03:32 PM
eQSO goes QRT Hamguy General 0 August 10th 05 03:20 AM
eQSO goes QRT? Hamguy Swap 0 August 2nd 05 06:02 AM
FS FT GATEWAY PC 17" monitor DAVID Swap 0 March 7th 04 06:10 PM
FS FT GATEWAY COMPUTER DAVID Swap 0 March 2nd 04 12:06 AM