Old June 28th 07, 12:14 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default DX is up to the east

I just talked to a station in Dublin Ireland, he was S5 or better on the
peaks.

Dig that direction when it opens up.

--
http://newsreader.com/
Old June 28th 07, 01:43 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

From: (Steveo)
I just talked to a station in Dublin Ireland, he was S5 or better on the
peaks.
Dig that direction when it opens up.
--
***********************************
Dig it! I'm pointed northeast, too.

Old June 30th 07, 03:59 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

i'm new at this so pls don't flame me. what freq or channel and what band
(lsb, am, usb)?

From: (Steveo)
Vinnie S. wrote:
On 28 Jun 2007 01:49:44 GMT, Steveo wrote:
Go get 'em Twist! You have that sal****er

reflector, you alligator!

Moped, you still out there?
-
Vinnie S.

Rodgo.

--
Band is kicking here.

Old June 30th 07, 06:22 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Steveo wrote:
I just talked to a station in Dublin Ireland, he was S5 or better on the
peaks.

Dig that direction when it opens up.

Just talked to Australia.
Old June 30th 07, 09:38 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Steveo wrote:
Steveo wrote:

I just talked to a station in Dublin Ireland, he was S5 or better on the
peaks.

Dig that direction when it opens up.

Just talked to Australia.

Hello Steveo:

yeah been listening to them on 38 Lower and 10 meters.

Jay in the Mojave
Old July 4th 07, 04:48 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Steveo wrote:

I just talked to a station in Dublin Ireland, he was S5 or better on
the peaks.

Dig that direction when it opens up.

Just talked to Australia.

Hello Steveo:

yeah been listening to them on 38 Lower and 10 meters.

Jay in the Mojave

Hello Jay

I just fired it up and no down under stations so far. That's OK though, one
shouldn't expect those conditions. I get a kick out of it with my mud duck
anyway.

Middle East SWL Mike Shortwave 6 January 4th 06 12:17 PM
East Timor peter berrett Shortwave 5 December 15th 04 09:19 PM
3.385 mhz R East new Britain Ken Wilson Shortwave 1 August 8th 04 01:46 PM
Plane Down, East LA Burr Scanner 11 October 5th 03 11:32 AM
Mid East Goldie Shortwave 0 July 10th 03 04:41 AM