Old August 15th 07, 12:16 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Hey... What Happened to Frank?

I miss his brilliant insight out here...lol
http://www.telstar-electronics.com/d...evelopment.htm

Old August 15th 07, 04:24 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
ups.com...
I miss his brilliant insight out here...lol
http://www.telstar-electronics.com/d...evelopment.htm

He tired of making an ass of you.

Old August 19th 07, 10:31 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 22:24:16 -0500, "Yo Mamma"
wrote in
:

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
oups.com...
I miss his brilliant insight out here...lol
http://www.telstar-electronics.com/d...evelopment.htm

He tired of making an ass of you.

Not really. Brian will always be a failure because he's just too lazy.
Even if he hits on a product that sells big he'll -still- fail because
he's too lazy to deal with success. The rest of the newsgroup is flame
war overflow from rrap. Nothing worth reading. And with the election
campaigns heating up, the newsgroups will soon be flooded with pundits
trying to seed their propoganda, which is pointless since the outcome
has already been decided -- the politicians will win, the people will
lose. The only question is how bad we will lose. So I've been hanging
out in a more appropriate newsgroup, waiting to see if my soon-to-be
Master's degree is going to be worth anything in the future. Anything
else seems frivolous at the moment.

Old August 19th 07, 02:45 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Aug 19, 4:31 am, Frank Gilliland
wrote:
Not really. Brian will always be a failure because he's just too lazy.
Even if he hits on a product that sells big he'll -still- fail because
he's too lazy to deal with success.

I knew you'd show up sooner or later. Since the VoiceMax is selling
well on Ebay... I'll move to the second part of your post.
"Too lazy to deal with success"... LOL. Frank, thanks for those words
of wisdom.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtel...QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0

Old August 20th 07, 03:20 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 06:45:09 -0700, Telstar Electronics
wrote in
. com:

wrote:
Not really. Brian will always be a failure because he's just too lazy.
Even if he hits on a product that sells big he'll -still- fail because
he's too lazy to deal with success.

I knew you'd show up sooner or later. Since the VoiceMax is selling
well on Ebay...

That's what you said about your first POS amp, your second POS amp,
your third POS amp.....

I'll move to the second part of your post.
"Too lazy to deal with success"... LOL. Frank, thanks for those words
of wisdom.

You are quite welcome. You have been a dismal failure in the past and
haven't changed your methods at all, despite some really good advice
from myself and a lot of others in the group. It doesn't take a rocket
surgeon with a crystal ball to see that you will continue to be a
failure in the future. Even if fate were to hand you the key to
success on a silver platter, you're simply too lazy to do anything
with it. What a waste.

Old August 21st 07, 01:11 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Aug 20, 9:20 am, Frank Gilliland
wrote:
You are quite welcome. You have been a dismal failure in the past and
haven't changed your methods at all, despite some really good advice
from myself and a lot of others in the group. It doesn't take a rocket
surgeon with a crystal ball to see that you will continue to be a
failure in the future. Even if fate were to hand you the key to
success on a silver platter, you're simply too lazy to do anything
with it. What a waste.

Rocket surgeon???... It's rocket scientist Frank.
We can sure tell you're not either... lol

Old August 20th 07, 08:10 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote:

|On Aug 19, 4:31 am, Frank Gilliland
|wrote:
| Not really. Brian will always be a failure because he's just too lazy.
| Even if he hits on a product that sells big he'll -still- fail because
| he's too lazy to deal with success.
|
|I knew you'd show up sooner or later. Since the VoiceMax is selling
|well on Ebay... I'll move to the second part of your post.
|"Too lazy to deal with success"... LOL. Frank, thanks for those words
|of wisdom.
|http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtel...QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0

|----------------

Yep all five of them.

james
Old August 21st 07, 12:20 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Aug 20, 2:10 pm, james wrote:
Yep all five of them.

Glad to see that all your education allows you to count to five... LOL
I hope you can count a lot higher than that within several months.
www.telstar-electronics.com

Old August 15th 07, 11:17 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 22:24:16 -0500, "Yo Mamma"
He tired of making an ass of you.

On Aug 15, 1:54 am, Freddy the Destroyer
wrote:
Well... And of himself... LOL

Nah... Frank knows everything... you should know that by know.
If you don't believe it... just ask him... lol
http://www.telstar-electronics.com/d...evelopment.htm

Old August 16th 07, 11:28 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote:
Well... And of himself... LOL

Nah... Frank knows everything... you should know that by know.
If you don't believe it... just ask him... lol
http://www.telstar-electronics.com/d...evelopment.htm

Which Frank?

Vinnie S.

hey frank Steveo CB 2 February 1st 04 07:43 PM
HEY FRANK K*4*O*K*A General 2 September 28th 03 06:41 PM
HEY FRANK K*4*O*K*A General 0 September 28th 03 10:27 AM
FRANK B I G A L General 0 September 25th 03 04:00 AM
FRANK B I G A L General 0 September 25th 03 04:00 AM