Old August 21st 07, 08:01 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Hey... What Happened to Frank?

he got electrocuted installing a back of set cb antenna

Old August 21st 07, 08:01 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 16:20:31 -0700, Telstar Electronics
wrote:

|On Aug 20, 2:10 pm, james wrote:
| Yep all five of them.
|
|Glad to see that all your education allows you to count to five... LOL
|I hope you can count a lot higher than that within several months.
|www.telstar-electronics.com

|-------------

can count far beyond that. Anyway it really does not matter to me how
many you sell. I just don't find selling five in four weeks "flying
off the shelves" type sales.

james
Old August 22nd 07, 12:05 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Aug 21, 2:01 pm, james wrote:
can count far beyond that. Anyway it really does not matter to me how
many you sell. I just don't find selling five in four weeks "flying
off the shelves" type sales.

You're right... but new products always take some time to gain
traction.
www.telstar-electronics.com

Old August 25th 07, 09:56 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"james" wrote...

can count far beyond that. Anyway it really does not matter to
me how many you sell. I just don't find selling five in four
weeks "flying off the shelves" type sales.

Not if you have spent months spamming in advance... and it's
your only product.

Not long before he can buy a Porsche, huh?

Regards,
Peter.
http://www.citizensband.radiouk.com/

Old August 27th 07, 11:00 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Aug 25, 3:56 pm, " Peter" wrote:
Not if you have spent months spamming in advance... and it's
your only product.
Not long before he can buy a Porsche, huh?

Thanks again... great post. You certainly add a lot to this group.
Regards,
www.telstar-electronics.com

Old August 29th 07, 02:27 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 21:56:53 +0100, " Peter"
wrote:

|"james" wrote...

| can count far beyond that. Anyway it really does not matter to
| me how many you sell. I just don't find selling five in four
| weeks "flying off the shelves" type sales.
|
|Not if you have spent months spamming in advance... and it's
|your only product.
|
|Not long before he can buy a Porsche, huh?
|

|Regards,
|Peter.
| http://www.citizensband.radiouk.com/

|--------------------

At the current rate he might be able to afford a 1/50th scale model of
a Porsche by Christmas!

james
Old August 30th 07, 01:09 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Aug 25, 3:56 pm, " Peter" wrote:
"james" wrote...

can count far beyond that. Anyway it really does not matter to
me how many you sell. I just don't find selling five in four
weeks "flying off the shelves" type sales.

Not if you have spent months spamming in advance... and it's
your only product.

Not long before he can buy a Porsche, huh?

Regards,
Peter.
http://www.citizensband.radiouk.com/

Peter... I was just out at your site. I suggest you update your page
http://www.citizensband.radiouk.com/...ics/solder.php to comply
with RoHS. After all you are part of the European directive. You
better get with the program...
www.telstar-electronics.com

Old August 30th 07, 05:37 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"james" wrote...

At the current rate he might be able to afford
a 1/50th scale model of a Porsche by Christmas!

Earth shattering news... 5 whole units sent to the UK.
However, from a previous post, it would appear that
these are just to test them.

Some UK shops can now find out how this wonder
product can "double the power" of FM CB radios.

I'll bet you didn't know that you can double the power
of an FM transmitter with a speech processor, huh?

Regards,
Peter.

Old August 30th 07, 12:27 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Aug 29, 11:37 pm, " Peter" wrote:
Some UK shops can now find out how this wonder
product can "double the power" of FM CB radios.
I'll bet you didn't know that you can double the power
of an FM transmitter with a speech processor, huh?

Stop talking nonsense... we both know that the doubling of power
refers only to AM(DSB) signals. However, don't discount the fact that
VoiceMax can increase the usable range of an FM transmitter as well...
by holding the deviation at the maximum allowable level.
Cheers,
www.telstar-electronics.com

Old September 1st 07, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 04:27:17 -0700, Telstar Electronics
wrote:

|On Aug 29, 11:37 pm, " Peter" wrote:
| Some UK shops can now find out how this wonder
| product can "double the power" of FM CB radios.
| I'll bet you didn't know that you can double the power
| of an FM transmitter with a speech processor, huh?
|
|Stop talking nonsense... we both know that the doubling of power
|refers only to AM(DSB) signals. However, don't discount the fact that
|VoiceMax can increase the usable range of an FM transmitter as well...
|by holding the deviation at the maximum allowable level.
|Cheers,
|www.telstar-electronics.com

|------------

And if your were indeed an engineer you would know that a speech
compressor can't double the power of a Double Sideband Amplitude
Modulated signal with full carrier.

Carrier always remains constant in DSB-AM large carrier signals.
Modulation only increases the power in the sidbands. Once you hit 100%
modulation on the peaks you will have the maximum power in the
sidebands. After that all modulating power above that is in the
harmonics of the sidebands. Therefore increasing transmitted
bandwidth.

You should have learned that in Analysis of Linear Systems along with
studying the Fourier Transform either in Linear Systems or
Differential Equations class or both clases.

james

hey frank Steveo CB 2 February 1st 04 07:43 PM
HEY FRANK K*4*O*K*A General 2 September 28th 03 06:41 PM
HEY FRANK K*4*O*K*A General 0 September 28th 03 10:27 AM
FRANK B I G A L General 0 September 25th 03 04:00 AM
FRANK B I G A L General 0 September 25th 03 04:00 AM