Old October 24th 07, 12:15 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default FA: Collins 51S HF Receiver

Hello All:

I think it would be really neat to have a drop in circuit that would
allow the modern DSP and Digital Bandpass capability, to be installed
into these older receivers.

Jay in the Mojave

Mike wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ksid=p3907.m29

Thanks for looking

Mike
KF9QP

Old October 24th 07, 04:07 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 04:15:46 -0700, Jay in the Mojave wrote:

Hello All:

I think it would be really neat to have a drop in circuit that would
allow the modern DSP and Digital Bandpass capability, to be installed
into these older receivers.

Jay in the Mojave

My Icom 746 doesn't have it. But the Pro went to DSP filters.

Vinnie S.
Old October 25th 07, 12:42 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Vinnie S. wrote:

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 04:15:46 -0700, Jay in the Mojave wrote:

Hello All:

I think it would be really neat to have a drop in circuit that would
allow the modern DSP and Digital Bandpass capability, to be installed
into these older receivers.

Jay in the Mojave

My Icom 746 doesn't have it. But the Pro went to DSP filters.

Vinnie S.

Hello Vienne:

I have a Icom 746, and a 746 PRO, the transmit on the 746 seems to sound
better but this was Bill Goods radio, before he passed away, and I am
its hot rodded.

But the Pro 746 has a very impressive receiver. With the DSP and
adjustable bandpass filters. I have filtered / attenuated out stations
on USB while trying to use LSB. Keeping my ears and eyes open for the
next generation of DSP and digital bandpass.

Jay in the Mojave