Old November 14th 07, 03:25 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default FREE MIKE WIRING TIPS & TRICKS

Trying to fix a mike, or wire a new mike or power mike? Can't figure
out which mike socket pin(s) and wires are which? Plagued by RF
feedback squeal? Check out our FREE mike wiring guide. Everything you
need to know on the subject! Follow this link:

www.cbcintl.com/docs/mikewire.htm

We specialize in CB books, plans, kits, and high-performance CB
accessories. Please visit our Web site to see all those "goodies" you
just can't find anywhere else!

www.cbcintl.com

You can also download our complete CB catalog, or just the Order Form
from that page. We've also got a new Email Order Form (for VISA/MC)
if you're in a hurry.

SAVE MONEY! We regularly run EBAY auctions in which you can save up to
HALF the cost of our most popular CB books and accessories. To see
what's currently on sale, double-click the line below:

http://stores.ebay.com/id=2993436&ssPageName=L2

************************************************** *************************
Who are we? Since 1976, we've been THE source for CB Radio
technical information & high-performance accessories. Books,
plans, kits, do-it-yourself repairs and modifications,
10-Meter Ham conversions, amplifiers, FM converters, bleedover
filters, etc. Secrets of how to increase power, range, and privacy!

DIRECT link to our secure Web Order Form:
https://www.cbcintl.com/secure.htm
NOTE: Include the "s" in http; otherwise it's not secure!

Email:
Web:
www.cbcintl.com
Lou Franklin--President