RadioBanter

-   -   OT YO Enzo and Jim (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/127929-ot-yo-enzo-jim.html)

Steveo December 6th 07 04:56 AM

OT YO Enzo and Jim

Jets/Browns this Sunday, what say?

jim December 6th 07 02:20 PM

OT YO Enzo and Jim

Steveo wrote:
Jets/Browns this Sunday, what say?

Since we are now 2-1 in our last three and terrorizing the league, we
are looking past those Brownies to the Pats so we can knock them back to
reality ;) That being said, 24-7 youse guys...
Only thing to (not)play for anymore is a high draft pick.

Steveo December 6th 07 02:24 PM

OT YO Enzo and Jim

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Jets/Browns this Sunday, what say?

Since we are now 2-1 in our last three and terrorizing the league, we
are looking past those Brownies to the Pats so we can knock them back to
reality ;) That being said, 24-7 youse guys...
Only thing to (not)play for anymore is a high draft pick.

Yeah yoin's' beat the Stillers too. It should be a fun game at any rate.

jim December 6th 07 02:34 PM

OT YO Enzo and Jim

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Jets/Browns this Sunday, what say?

Since we are now 2-1 in our last three and terrorizing the league, we
are looking past those Brownies to the Pats so we can knock them back to
reality ;) That being said, 24-7 youse guys...
Only thing to (not)play for anymore is a high draft pick.

Yeah yoin's' beat the Stillers too. It should be a fun game at any rate.

Be interesting to see how many Brownie fans show up at the Meadowlands.
The Steelers game had an equal amount of supporters from both sides.

Steveo December 6th 07 02:46 PM

OT YO Enzo and Jim

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Jets/Browns this Sunday, what say?

Since we are now 2-1 in our last three and terrorizing the league, we
are looking past those Brownies to the Pats so we can knock them back
to reality ;) That being said, 24-7 youse guys...
Only thing to (not)play for anymore is a high draft pick.

Yeah yoin's' beat the Stillers too. It should be a fun game at any
rate.

Be interesting to see how many Brownie fans show up at the Meadowlands.
The Steelers game had an equal amount of supporters from both sides.

Browns backers are like roaches except for the dawg face. :)

jim December 6th 07 02:58 PM

OT YO Enzo and Jim

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Jets/Browns this Sunday, what say?

Since we are now 2-1 in our last three and terrorizing the league, we
are looking past those Brownies to the Pats so we can knock them back
to reality ;) That being said, 24-7 youse guys...
Only thing to (not)play for anymore is a high draft pick.

Yeah yoin's' beat the Stillers too. It should be a fun game at any
rate.

Be interesting to see how many Brownie fans show up at the Meadowlands.
The Steelers game had an equal amount of supporters from both sides.

Browns backers are like roaches except for the dawg face. :)

woof woof.
10 am and above 32f, time to get some yard work done.

Steveo December 6th 07 03:02 PM

OT YO Enzo and Jim

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Jets/Browns this Sunday, what say?

Since we are now 2-1 in our last three and terrorizing the league, we
are looking past those Brownies to the Pats so we can knock them back
to reality ;) That being said, 24-7 youse guys...
Only thing to (not)play for anymore is a high draft pick.

Yeah yoin's' beat the Stillers too. It should be a fun game at any
rate.

Be interesting to see how many Brownie fans show up at the Meadowlands.
The Steelers game had an equal amount of supporters from both sides.

Browns backers are like roaches except for the dawg face. :)

woof woof.
10 am and above 32f, time to get some yard work done.

Heat wave eh? 28 here with about two inches of snow. Can you do yard work
with a bad wheel, or are you almost healed up?

Vinnie S. December 7th 07 02:52 AM

OT YO Enzo and Jim

On 06 Dec 2007 04:56:31 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Jets/Browns this Sunday, what say?

Dude, we are a disaster.

Vinnie S.

konstans December 7th 07 03:44 AM

OT YO Enzo and Jim

wrote in message
.. .

"Vinnie S." wrote in message
On 06 Dec 2007 04:56:31 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Jets/Browns this Sunday, what say?

Dude, we are a disaster.

Vinnie S.

your also fruit for mopy

why do you keep draging your cb fight to ham NGs

jim December 7th 07 02:44 PM

OT YO Enzo and Jim

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Jets/Browns this Sunday, what say?

Since we are now 2-1 in our last three and terrorizing the league, we
are looking past those Brownies to the Pats so we can knock them back
to reality ;) That being said, 24-7 youse guys...
Only thing to (not)play for anymore is a high draft pick.

Yeah yoin's' beat the Stillers too. It should be a fun game at any
rate.

Be interesting to see how many Brownie fans show up at the Meadowlands.
The Steelers game had an equal amount of supporters from both sides.

Browns backers are like roaches except for the dawg face. :)

woof woof.
10 am and above 32f, time to get some yard work done.

Heat wave eh? 28 here with about two inches of snow. Can you do yard work
with a bad wheel, or are you almost healed up?

Only place in the Northeast without snow. Ok with me.
Been doing all sorts of work within the first 2 weeks. Cant stop because
of a bad break both literally and figuratively.