Old December 6th 07, 04:56 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default OT YO Enzo and Jim

Jets/Browns this Sunday, what say?
Old December 6th 07, 02:20 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Steveo wrote:
Jets/Browns this Sunday, what say?

Since we are now 2-1 in our last three and terrorizing the league, we
are looking past those Brownies to the Pats so we can knock them back to
reality That being said, 24-7 youse guys...
Only thing to (not)play for anymore is a high draft pick.

Old December 6th 07, 02:24 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Jets/Browns this Sunday, what say?

Since we are now 2-1 in our last three and terrorizing the league, we
are looking past those Brownies to the Pats so we can knock them back to
reality That being said, 24-7 youse guys...
Only thing to (not)play for anymore is a high draft pick.

Yeah yoin's' beat the Stillers too. It should be a fun game at any rate.
Old December 6th 07, 02:34 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Jets/Browns this Sunday, what say?

Since we are now 2-1 in our last three and terrorizing the league, we
are looking past those Brownies to the Pats so we can knock them back to
reality That being said, 24-7 youse guys...
Only thing to (not)play for anymore is a high draft pick.

Yeah yoin's' beat the Stillers too. It should be a fun game at any rate.

Be interesting to see how many Brownie fans show up at the Meadowlands.
The Steelers game had an equal amount of supporters from both sides.

Old December 6th 07, 02:46 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Jets/Browns this Sunday, what say?

Since we are now 2-1 in our last three and terrorizing the league, we
are looking past those Brownies to the Pats so we can knock them back
to reality That being said, 24-7 youse guys...
Only thing to (not)play for anymore is a high draft pick.

Yeah yoin's' beat the Stillers too. It should be a fun game at any
rate.

Be interesting to see how many Brownie fans show up at the Meadowlands.
The Steelers game had an equal amount of supporters from both sides.

Browns backers are like roaches except for the dawg face.

Old December 6th 07, 02:58 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Jets/Browns this Sunday, what say?

Since we are now 2-1 in our last three and terrorizing the league, we
are looking past those Brownies to the Pats so we can knock them back
to reality That being said, 24-7 youse guys...
Only thing to (not)play for anymore is a high draft pick.

Yeah yoin's' beat the Stillers too. It should be a fun game at any
rate.

Be interesting to see how many Brownie fans show up at the Meadowlands.
The Steelers game had an equal amount of supporters from both sides.

Browns backers are like roaches except for the dawg face.

woof woof.
10 am and above 32f, time to get some yard work done.

Old December 6th 07, 03:02 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Jets/Browns this Sunday, what say?

Since we are now 2-1 in our last three and terrorizing the league, we
are looking past those Brownies to the Pats so we can knock them back
to reality That being said, 24-7 youse guys...
Only thing to (not)play for anymore is a high draft pick.

Yeah yoin's' beat the Stillers too. It should be a fun game at any
rate.

Be interesting to see how many Brownie fans show up at the Meadowlands.
The Steelers game had an equal amount of supporters from both sides.

Browns backers are like roaches except for the dawg face.

woof woof.
10 am and above 32f, time to get some yard work done.

Heat wave eh? 28 here with about two inches of snow. Can you do yard work
with a bad wheel, or are you almost healed up?
Old December 7th 07, 02:52 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 06 Dec 2007 04:56:31 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Jets/Browns this Sunday, what say?

Dude, we are a disaster.

Vinnie S.
Old December 7th 07, 03:44 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote in message
.. .

"Vinnie S." wrote in message
news
On 06 Dec 2007 04:56:31 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Jets/Browns this Sunday, what say?

Dude, we are a disaster.

Vinnie S.

your also fruit for mopy

why do you keep draging your cb fight to ham NGs

Old December 7th 07, 02:44 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Jets/Browns this Sunday, what say?

Since we are now 2-1 in our last three and terrorizing the league, we
are looking past those Brownies to the Pats so we can knock them back
to reality That being said, 24-7 youse guys...
Only thing to (not)play for anymore is a high draft pick.

Yeah yoin's' beat the Stillers too. It should be a fun game at any
rate.

Be interesting to see how many Brownie fans show up at the Meadowlands.
The Steelers game had an equal amount of supporters from both sides.

Browns backers are like roaches except for the dawg face.

woof woof.
10 am and above 32f, time to get some yard work done.

Heat wave eh? 28 here with about two inches of snow. Can you do yard work
with a bad wheel, or are you almost healed up?

Only place in the Northeast without snow. Ok with me.
Been doing all sorts of work within the first 2 weeks. Cant stop because
of a bad break both literally and figuratively.

Yo Enzo Steveo CB 5 September 29th 07 01:37 AM
Yo Enzo Steveo CB 0 May 8th 07 11:17 PM
Yo Enzo Steveo CB 17 April 21st 07 12:29 AM
hey enzo jim CB 5 January 21st 06 01:59 AM
Hey Enzo jim CB 2 September 12th 05 10:41 PM