Old December 12th 07, 09:19 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default WHY ARE CHICKEN BANDERS SO GAY?

WHY ARE CHICKEN BANDERS SO GAY?

Now, ain't that the pot calling the kettle black?

First. leet's take a look at the ham bands, shall we?

When I listen to the ham bands, I hear most of the male
hams telling the other male hams, "peace, love to you,
and 73's".

hmm... male hams telling other male hams "love to you".
Definitely gay.

However, just because the ham bands are gay desn't
necessarilly mean the cb band isn't.

So now let's take a look at the cb band, shall we?

When I listen to the cb bands, and even the hams
admitted that when they listened to the cb bands, all
theey hear is males telling other males "F.U." and
"Say that one more time and I'll come over to your house
and beat the living sh** out of you,"

Definitely not gay. And definitely
not chickken. Some would even say manly.

So there you have it.

The facts point to the ham bands being gay and the cb
band as not being gay.

Old December 13th 07, 04:12 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

whatever the case we KNOW you are gay- Hide quoted text -

wrong again. Not even cb savage was gay.

Old December 13th 07, 06:05 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote in message

whatever the case we KNOW you are gay- Hide quoted text -

wrong again. Not even cb savage was gay.

well you made a pass at me in RRAP

Old December 18th 07, 05:25 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Dec 13, 1:05 pm, "konstans" wrote:
wrote in message

whatever the case we KNOW you are gay- Hide quoted text -

wrong again. Not even cb savage was gay.

well you made a pass at me in RRAP

No I didn't. I just found that post in my googlegroups profile today.
I NEVER posted that. Someone is forging my posts pretending to be me.

Steveo Is 100% Chicken [email protected] name CB 9 January 21st 05 11:11 AM
Hey Chicken Steve I Am Not George CB 4 September 2nd 04 04:56 AM
Steveo the woodward chicken I Am Not George CB 1 August 16th 04 03:09 AM
Bush Joke Chicken Shit RHF Shortwave 0 June 20th 04 04:43 AM
WTT: Yaesu FT-8900 for Alinco mono banders Mitch Swap 0 September 5th 03 11:14 PM