Old December 14th 07, 08:00 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default cock sucking is a time honored tradition in amateur radio

"Morkie The Bi Blade" wrote in message
On Dec 12, 4:15?pm, wrote:
On Dec 12, 3:57 pm, kb9rqz wrote:

if you don't agree get kelp!

how true. From personal experience, and from listening to
them on the radio, and from the hams' own posts, I can
?see that the hams agree with every illegal thing the government and
FCC tells them to do because they know
that if they don't agree with doing every illegal thing they're told
to, and follow the law instead, they'll lose
their ham radio liscence and won't be able to talk on
?their precious ham radios anymore.

I have several examples.

And also, the only real trouble I've ever had with CB was when
?hams got involved. Hams who did very illegal things. And I ended up
losing several
good friends back in the 80's because of them.

MNotice that it was the 80's 3when only hams who
passed the morse code/cw test were the only people
allowed to be hams.

So much for cw testing making only hams of good moral
?character.

I want to watch marqueer go down on channel cop

I'll bet your just jealous that it couldn't be you first!