Old December 18th 07, 12:17 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default THERE ARE NO MORE.........

KEYDOWNERS HERE JUST COCKSUCKERS...
Old December 18th 07, 11:07 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Spoken like a true expert!

Old December 19th 07, 06:30 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 14:07:10 -0800, "Gomer Pyle"
wrote:

Spoken like a true expert!

top posting is ignorant....

2 questions

Am I wrong?
and
Are you a cock sucker gomer pyle??
Old December 19th 07, 07:30 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Is it? I thought your post was ignorant. I'm not
a "keydowner", nor a cock sucker, but you're showing
the expertise of one by posting such a statement.

Old December 21st 07, 09:32 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 10:30:02 -0800, "Gomer Pyle"
wrote:

Is it? I thought your post was ignorant. I'm not
a "keydowner", nor a cock sucker, but you're showing
the expertise of one by posting such a statement.

.. .
wrote:

Spoken like a true expert!

top posting is ignorant....

2 questions

Am I wrong?
and
Are you a cock sucker gomer pyle??

At best gomer is a homer, cock sucker and keydowner...
Even cock suckers like you are entitled to your opinion. I thought
your response was ignorant. Also if you did not know top posting on
some forums is considered incredibly rude. Just remember one thing if
you thought my post was so ignorant you did not have to respond in the
first place.

Old December 21st 07, 10:25 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote:

Is it? I thought your post was ignorant. I'm not
a "keydowner", nor a cock sucker, but you're showing
the expertise of one by posting such a statement.

.. .
wrote:

Spoken like a true expert!

top posting is ignorant....

2 questions

Am I wrong?
and
Are you a cock sucker gomer pyle??

At best gomer is a homer, cock sucker and keydowner...
Even cock suckers like you are entitled to your opinion. I thought
your response was ignorant. Also if you did not know top posting on
some forums is considered incredibly rude. Just remember one thing if
you thought my post was so ignorant you did not have to respond in the
first place.

Well Ice, you couldn't be more wrong. I have my CB equip, but have not
and do not participate in "keydowns". As for the "homo" crap, again way
wrong, have not, do not, don't even think about that stuff.
Why did I top post????? Well first time it was a mistake, but you seemed
to jump up & down, I couldn't resist to do it again and watch the results.
Closing Ice, shouldn't one follow his own advice?? "I thought

Old December 27th 07, 12:39 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 20:32:51 GMT, J Spitzer wrote:

very entlightened of you esp for this place indeed the runing thread
of the radio ng is the fight between that that are insisting no
cocksucker has any rights at all and those claiming they are people
too

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a

congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/
altopia is never used by KB9RQZ
nor is ever udsed on the usenet from anywhere but

google and noow motezrella

posts from these sorucees are fakes

and get ou the newly recovered KB9RQZ.blogspot.com as well

WTF are you talking about?? No where on this thread has anyone said that!!!
I couldn't care less what you do in the bedroom, but you seem to throw the
spin on every thread
about how it's being prejudice against you because your BI.

Old December 29th 07, 11:20 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 15:46:22 -0800, "Pyle, Gomer"
wrote:

"J Spitzer" wrote in message
.. .

wrote:

Spoken like a true expert!

top posting is ignorant....

2 questions

Am I wrong?
and
Are you a cock sucker gomer pyle??

At best gomer is a homer, cock sucker and keydowner...
Even cock suckers like you are entitled to your opinion.

very entlightened of you esp for this place indeed the runing thread
of the radio ng is the fight between that that are insisting no
cocksucker has any rights at all and those claiming they are people
too

Puzzled by homer gomer's response but at least I understand yours.

Wow, sorry to Hear that Ice Cold NYC. I'm surprised you would start siding
with Mark, considering all the useless spamming of the group he does.

Who are you talking and what are you talking about? I was having a
good bit of fun in the original post but me thinks now you are
confusing me with someone maybe. Who are you is the question?