Old January 5th 08, 11:53 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default SAMS 222

Anyone got the 222 Vol of Sams? I just missed one on E-Bay. Need the
Washington Info. For now - could use the damned mic wiring. Have an RK 56
which was wired ass backwards of the wires that were connected - and with
some wires not even connected. Found the schematic online and rewired the
top to match it. Trying to get it wired to the Washington. I've played with
it a bit - but have to stop for now. Being I wanted to ask for a copy of 222
or the needed portion thereof, thought i'd ask for the mic wiring at the
least. Have to meet some friends to go watch some football and had to quit
for the night!

Thanks!

Old January 6th 08, 01:28 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Sat, 5 Jan 2008 18:53:16 -0500, "radiosrfun"
wrote:

Anyone got the 222 Vol of Sams? I just missed one on E-Bay. Need the
Washington Info. For now - could use the damned mic wiring. Have an RK 56
which was wired ass backwards of the wires that were connected - and with
some wires not even connected. Found the schematic online and rewired the
top to match it. Trying to get it wired to the Washington. I've played with
it a bit - but have to stop for now. Being I wanted to ask for a copy of 222
or the needed portion thereof, thought i'd ask for the mic wiring at the
least. Have to meet some friends to go watch some football and had to quit
for the night!

Thanks!

microphone wiring code
Standard 1-Audio, 2-Shield, 3-Receive, 4- Switching, 5-Transmit
Astatic 1-White, 2-Shield, 3-Black, 4-Blue, 5-Red
Sadelta 1-White, 2-NC, 3-Green, 4-Shield, 5-Brown
Turner 1-White, 2-Shield, 3-Black, 4-Red, 5-Blue

I don't know if the Turner is the same. But it's worth a shot.

http://www.angelfire.com/ct/tomspowermods/

Vinnie S.
Old January 6th 08, 03:42 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote:

[...]

Vinnie, cut out early from watching the game - will give it a shot. That
info is better than what I had to start with - which was "none"! Thanks!

Old January 6th 08, 04:16 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Vinnie, cut out early from watching the game - will give it a shot. That
info is better than what I had to start with - which was "none"! Thanks!

I got jolted from a Robyn T-240D tube radio. I connected the D104 using the
wiring diagram, but the the guy I purchased from didn't tell me that the radio
internal connector was re-wired for a 4 pin Cobra. So I grabbed the mic and the
channel selector, and got 200 VDC through me. It was not pleasant !

Vinnie S.
Old January 6th 08, 05:15 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Vinnie S." wrote in message

Vinnie, cut out early from watching the game - will give it a shot. That
info is better than what I had to start with - which was "none"! Thanks!

I got jolted from a Robyn T-240D tube radio. I connected the D104 using
the
wiring diagram, but the the guy I purchased from didn't tell me that the
radio
internal connector was re-wired for a 4 pin Cobra. So I grabbed the mic
and the
channel selector, and got 200 VDC through me. It was not pleasant !

Vinnie S.

AH YES - those were the days. I had a Lafayette Comstat 25A hit me once. I
guess that is part of what helped give me my "electrofying" personality!
Hell, I had a Tube set - can't recall the model now - out on my cement
porch one day. I was in my bare feet, "it" hadn't been plugged in for a
while. The caps didn't seem to mind that. I bent down to pick it up and
touched the right spot or wrong depending on your view - I still got zapped.

I have a Robyn parts radio right now - ready to clear out or be stripped. I
"think" it is the 240D - but don't quote me - my mind isn't fixated on
"model" numbers right now.

Truth be told, I'd rather work on the Tube sets though - more enjoyable. I
can "see" the parts without glasses - let alone bi-focals or magnifying
lenses. I like the audio and warm glow. Have a Comstat 25A of my mothers -
am wanting to get to sometime soon - to redo. I don't talk on the CB
anymore - but I'd fire it up just to hear the audio.
Around here - for a long while - it was nothing but World War III on most
any channel. Now you hardly hear anyone - aside from truckers and the local
factory security.

Old January 6th 08, 01:59 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Jan 5, 5:53*pm, "radiosrfun" wrote:
Anyone got the 222 Vol of Sams? I just missed one on E-Bay. Need the
Washington Info. For now - could use the damned mic wiring. Have an RK 56
which was wired ass backwards of the wires that were connected - and with
some wires not even connected. Found the schematic online and rewired the
top to match it. Trying to get it wired to the Washington. I've played with
it a bit - but have to stop for now. Being I wanted to ask for a copy of 222
or the needed portion thereof, thought i'd ask for the mic wiring at the
least. Have to meet some friends to go watch some football and had to quit
for the night!

Thanks!

Radiosrfun, winner of the "Golden Screwdriver" award for the past five
years... lol
Old January 6th 08, 04:30 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Radiosrfun, winner of the "Golden Screwdriver" award for the past five
years... lol

LOL. That is what I did when you forcasted 30 sales per month on ebay, and gave
me a lecture on business 101. When I asked about you slow first months sales,
you said they were slow. More like non-existant. Then you drastically reduced
prices.

Let's put it this way. You created a product for a non-existing market, and made
it where you basically needed electronics training to install it. Not to mention
cutting traces an so forth. That is what I call brilliant business stratgey !
All after the Skywave debacle.

Vinnie S.
Old January 6th 08, 04:58 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Radiosrfun, winner of the "Golden Screwdriver" award for the past five
years... lol

Written by a true ASS HOLE.

Again I say - Go **** YOURSELF. You aren't worth the cum that managed to
stick to your mothers' womb to create you. The best part of you - ran down
her leg.

Your fascination with me is showing your true sexual connection to the male
species - SPAMMER.

Old January 6th 08, 05:00 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Sun, 6 Jan 2008 11:58:22 -0500, "radiosrfun"
wrote:

Radiosrfun, winner of the "Golden Screwdriver" award for the past five
years... lol

Written by a true ASS HOLE.

Again I say - Go **** YOURSELF. You aren't worth the cum that managed to
stick to your mothers' womb to create you. The best part of you - ran down
her leg.

Your fascination with me is showing your true sexual connection to the male
species - SPAMMER.

Don't waste your time with him. How did you make out with the mic?

Vinnie S.
Old January 6th 08, 05:14 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote:

Radiosrfun, winner of the "Golden Screwdriver" award for the past five
years... lol

Written by a true ASS HOLE.

Again I say - Go **** YOURSELF. You aren't worth the cum that managed to
stick to your mothers' womb to create you. The best part of you - ran down
her leg.

Your fascination with me is showing your true sexual connection to the
male
species - SPAMMER.

Don't waste your time with him. How did you make out with the mic?

Vinnie S.

Hell, he wasn't even worth his mother and father's time! When they seen that
mass of toxicity come out of her puss - they wanted to toss it - but Haz Mat
regs prevented it.

I am hoping to get down to the bench later on. Haven't gotten there yet.
Last night - was wanting to when I came back early from watching the game -
but after a few brews - figured I better not. Got busy today with a bunch of
stuff. Just now starting to slow down. I don't know where this dude is
getting all his stuff - but WOW... what a mess.
Miswired, chopped up, you name it. I sure hope he isn't paying any good
money for the stuff!

I have that mic, the Washington and one other radio to do for them. The rest
are done and gone.

Thanks for the assist.

Sams for sale Bjmlittle00 CB 0 November 13th 03 01:00 AM
Sams on e-bay Nighthawk CB 0 November 12th 03 04:59 PM
Looking for Sams Photofact Dennis A. Homerick General 0 November 11th 03 08:49 PM
SAMS CB 209 Lou Swap 1 October 16th 03 01:34 AM
sams 209 Lou Swap 0 October 4th 03 01:16 AM