Old January 20th 08, 05:03 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default 95 GMC Pickup no fuel

Hi I have a 95 GMC pickup it's not getting fuel so far I had auto zone
test the relay I checked every fuse droped tank put diffrent pump in
tank when I turn on the ING. switch the pump won't pump have lines
disconnected still under neeth no fuel comes out so I tryed connecting
12 Volt to old pump and the pump turned on checked for 12 volts wires
going to tank with ING switch on one out of the three has 8.24 volts
the other two nothing is there somthing else I can check??? or where
do I go from here.
Old January 20th 08, 06:38 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Jan 20, 11:03*am, wrote:
Hi I have a 95 GMC pickup it's not getting fuel so far I had auto zone
test the relay I checked every fuse droped tank put diffrent pump in
tank when I turn on the ING. switch the pump won't pump have lines
disconnected still under neeth no fuel comes out so I tryed connecting
12 Volt to old pump and the pump turned on checked for 12 volts wires
going to tank with ING switch on one out of the three has 8.24 volts
the other two nothing is there somthing else I can check??? or where
do I go from here.

When you turn the key to IGN... do you hear the pump running inside
the tank? It will only run for a few seconds. This is normal.
www.telstar-electronics.com

When Israel first bombed Gaza's power mains, hospitals resorted to using their generators. But generators can only keep going if there is fuel.... and there no longer is fuel I PUNCE Policy 2 November 7th 06 05:23 AM
When Israel first bombed Gaza's power mains, hospitals resorted to using their generators. But generators can only keep going if there is fuel.... and there no longer is fuel I PUNCE Scanner 2 November 7th 06 05:23 AM
(OT) Fuel m II Shortwave 0 October 16th 05 05:22 AM
(OT) Fuel [email protected] Shortwave 0 October 16th 05 05:06 AM