Old February 17th 08, 06:58 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default My dogie waits

http://i28.tinypic.com/11kfwcz.jpg

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old February 17th 08, 08:25 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default get kelp

an old freind wrote:
On Feb 17, 1:58=A0am, Steve wrote:

get a life

Hello Mark.

I'm surprised you could string that many letters together at one time.

Get a life? Is that all you have to say, you simple-minded asswipe?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old February 17th 08, 08:46 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

an old friend wrote:
On Feb 17, 3:25=A0am, Steve wrote:
an old freind wrote: On Feb 17, 1:58=3DA0am,
Steve =

wrote:

get a life

Hello Mark.

I'm surprised you could string that many letters together at one time.

Get a life? Is that all you have to say, you simple-minded asswipe?

no but i decided it would for that post

Huh?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old February 17th 08, 09:14 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

an old friend wrote:
get a life a real one

Go **** yourself, kb9rqz. You're opinion has been rendered useless by
anyone that reads usenet. I wouldn't see your posts unless I let my guard
down for the Toledo show, and so I have to put up with your mindless drivel
for now.

Are you going to the Toledo swap Mar 16, btw?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old February 17th 08, 08:46 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"an old friend" wrote in message
On Feb 17, 4:14 am, Steve wrote:
an old friend wrote: get a life a real one

Go **** yourself, kb9rqz.

no thanks only with humans

You're opinion has been rendered useless by
anyone that reads usenet.

wow
I wouldn't see your posts unless I let my guard
down for the Toledo show, and so I have to put up with your mindless
drivel
for now.

of copurse

Are you going to the Toledo swap Mar 16, btw?

why would I

That means that Gav would have to fix the flat tires on Mark's car before
they could go.
Nope. Won't happen.

Old February 17th 08, 08:55 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default you are obessed

"an old freind" wrote in message
On Feb 17, 3:46 pm, "Wile E Coyote" anon@anon wrote:

That means that Gav would have to fix the flat tires on Mark's car before
they could go.

no flat tires here but you are obessed
Nope. Won't happen.

Which dictionary did you find that word in?

Hey dogie Steveo CB 0 October 10th 07 05:25 AM
hello dogie Steveo CB 0 November 24th 06 08:08 AM
stevei show how closely he waits and follows my moves on line and yet he denies stalkering me an_old_friend Policy 0 December 1st 05 06:52 AM
stevei show how closely he waits and follows my moves on line and yet he denies stalkering me an_old_friend Policy 0 December 1st 05 06:51 AM
Dogie said Steveo CB 1 October 13th 04 06:51 PM