Old February 20th 08, 07:13 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default hay boi

doug adair,hmmm what can I say,who lives in another dump, moved from
section-8, projects, to another section 8-dump,you should look at your
own life before you try to slam some 1 else looser, you and your buddy
got big problems, welcome to my world boi.
Old February 20th 08, 08:05 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"MR. evil" wrote:
doug adair,hmmm what can I say,who lives in another dump, moved from
section-8, projects, to another section 8-dump,you should look at your
own life before you try to slam some 1 else looser, you and your buddy
got big problems, welcome to my world boi.

****ing coward can't even go to the hamfest in his own town for fear he
will run into me again. Pathetic sissy mrbindwell aka doug adair.

http://i26.tinypic.com/11blpcn.jpg

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old February 22nd 08, 02:14 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Feb 21, 2:00*pm, "MR. evil" wrote:
On Feb 21, 1:43*pm, "moparhoLICK is responsible for ALL the kb9rqz,
gav, kc8qjp, zerobeat radio, and other garbage posts...that's
moparholic at hotmail dot com" wrote:

N8WWM Doug Adair "moparhoLICK is responsible for ALL the kb9rqz, gav,
hotmail dot com" wrote:

On Feb 20, 3:05=A0pm, Steve wrote:
"MR. evil" wrote:
doug adair,hmmm what can I say,who lives in another dump, moved from
section-8, projects, to another section 8-dump,you should look at
your own life before you try to slam some 1 else looser, you and your
buddy got big problems, welcome to my world boi.

****ing coward can't even go to the hamfest in his own town for fear he
will run into me again. Pathetic sissy mrbindwell aka doug adair.

http://i26.tinypic.com/11blpcn.jpg

--
=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0http://NewsReader.Com/

I go every year.

You won't go this year, because you're a coward.

This year it will be you who doesn't go,

I'll be there when the doors open.

moparhoLICK...you will soon see why. talk to your buddy in Toledo.

I know your mouth writes checks that your ass can't cash dougay, and the
only person I know in Toledo is you, criminal sissy.

--
* * * * * * * * * *http://NewsReader.Com/-Hidequoted text -

uh huh...well, after you talk to that person you don't know(you know,
the one who took that photo you posted), maybe you will have 2nd
thoughts.- Hide quoted text -

hay doug gonna fix your van window, bet it gets cold this time of the
year,duck tape and plastic baggie..lolol. now you fit right in with
the rest of the HOOD FELLAS.lolololol- Hide quoted text -

duct not duck...hey not hay....boy not boi.....what a retard
http://apps.co.lucas.oh.us/onlinedoc...1/2100&PARTY=0

http://apps.co.lucas.oh.us/onlinedoc...1/2100&PARTY=0
Old February 22nd 08, 02:14 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

hotmail dot com" wrote:

On Feb 21, 2:07=3D3DA0pm, Steve wrote:
"moparhoLICK is responsible for ALL the kb9rqz, gav, kc8qjp,
zerobeat radio, and other garbage posts...that's moparholic at
hotmail dot com"=3D

wrote:
On Feb 21, 12:59=3D3D3DA0pm, Steve
wrot=

e:
N8WWM Doug Adair "moparhoLICK is responsible for ALL the
kb9rqz, gav, kc8qjp, zerobeat radio, and other garbage
posts...that's moparholic at=3D3D

hotmail dot com" wrote:

On Feb 20, 3:05=3D3D3D3DA0pm, Steve
=

wrote=3D
:
"MR. evil" wrote:
doug adair,hmmm what can I say,who lives in another
dump=

,
moved from=3D3D3D

section-8, projects, to another section 8-dump,you
shoul=

look a=3D3D
your own life before you try to slam some 1 else
looser,=

you=3D

and=3D3D

you=3D3D3D
buddy got big problems, welcome to my world boi.

****ing coward can't even go to the hamfest in his own
tow=

fo=3D
fear h=3D3D3D
will run into me again. Pathetic sissy mrbindwell aka
doug=

adair.

http://i26.tinypic.com/11blpcn.jpg

--
=3D3D3D3DA0 =3D3D3D3DA0 =3D3D3D3DA0 =3D3D3D3DA0
=3D3D3D3DA=

0 =3D3D3D3DA0
=3D
=3D3D3D3DA0 =3D3D3D3DA0
=3D3D
=3D3D3D3DA0
=3D3D3D3DA0http://News=3D3D3D
Reader.Com/

I go every year.

You won't go this year, because you're a coward.

This year it will be you who doesn't go,

I'll be there when the doors open.

moparhoLICK...you will soon see why. talk to your buddy
in Toledo.

I know your mouth writes checks that your ass can't cash
dougay, and the only person I know in Toledo is you,
criminal sissy.

--
=3D3D3DA0 =3D3D3DA0 =3D3D3DA0 =3D3D3DA0 =3D3D3DA0 =3D3D3DA0
=

=3D3D3DA0 =3D3D3DA0
=3D
=3D3D3DA0
=3D3D3DA0http://News=3D3D
Reader.Com/-Hide
quoted=3D3D3D
=3D3DA0text -

uh huh...well, after you talk to that person you don't
know(you know=3D
,
the one who took that photo you posted), maybe you will have
2nd=

thoughts.

Second thoughts about what, dougay? Are you going to attempt to
hide behin=3D3D
the law again?

why? what is there that I have to fear?

What ever a coward fears. You have lots of things to worry about,
mrbindwell.

--
=3DA0 =3DA0 =3DA0 =3DA0 =3DA0 =3DA0 =3DA0 =3DA0 =3DA0
=3DA0http://News=

Reader.Com/-Hide
quoted=3D
=A0text -

uh huh, guess you are being more careful now. Too late, pal.

Careful of what, mrbindwell? It's never too late for you to answer for
you=

deeds.

--
=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0http://NewsReader.Com/-Hide
quoted=

*text -

glad you understand that.

You're starting to understand it now, but you need some help with it.

bye bye now...I gotta go reprimer the jeep.

Get to steppin' mrbindwell.

Old February 22nd 08, 02:15 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"MR. evil" wrote:
doug adair,hmmm what can I say,who lives in another dump, moved from
section-8, projects, to another section 8-dump,you should look at
your own life before you try to slam some 1 else looser, you and your
buddy got big problems, welcome to my world boi.

****ing coward can't even go to the hamfest in his own town for fear he
will run into me again. Pathetic sissy mrbindwell aka doug adair.

http://i26.tinypic.com/11blpcn.jpg

--
=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0http://NewsReader.Com/

given the educational level of the statements here, I can only say
that moparhoLICK's buddy in Toledo is the one in trouble. moparhoLICK
is about to expereince the same situation as well, it just takes
longer when it is another county.

Blah blah blah, stick your idle threats up your wide ass, adair. You're the
most pathetic blowhard I've ever seen. Now go feed your children criminal
mrbindwell aka n8wwm.

Old February 22nd 08, 02:42 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Feb 20, 2:13*pm, "MR. evil" wrote:
doug adair,hmmm what can I say,who lives in another dump, moved from
section-8, projects, to another section 8-dump,you should look at your
own life before you try to slam some 1 else looser, you and your buddy
got big problems, welcome to my world boi.

"loser, NOT looser" looser is a 1 word description of your bowels
after a night at Petro.