Old March 21st 08, 09:17 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Yo Jim

I fired up the ole' portable 510 again today for the first time in over a
year, and in a different truck. It still works like a charm.

Great rig.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old March 22nd 08, 06:08 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Mar 21, 4:17*pm, Steve wrote:
I fired up the ole' portable 510 again today for the first time in over a
year, and in a different truck. *It still works like a charm.

Great rig.

--
* * * * * * * * * *http://NewsReader.Com/

what about the clippers?
Old March 24th 08, 12:05 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Steve wrote:
I fired up the ole' portable 510 again today for the first time in over a
year, and in a different truck. It still works like a charm.

Great rig.

Up in Rhode Island which is always a blast. Put a crate 302 in a '68
Mustang. Fooker ran like a champ after disentegrating a starter. Tight mofo.

Glad to hear it. Any issues with the background lighting or the freq
display?

Old March 24th 08, 12:42 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

jim wrote:
Steve wrote:
I fired up the ole' portable 510 again today for the first time in over
a year, and in a different truck. It still works like a charm.

Great rig.

Up in Rhode Island which is always a blast. Put a crate 302 in a '68
Mustang. Fooker ran like a champ after disentegrating a starter. Tight
mofo.

Cool, sounds like fun.

Glad to hear it. Any issues with the background lighting or the freq
display?

Nope, so far so good!

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old March 24th 08, 12:56 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Mar 24, 7:42*am, Steve wrote:
jim wrote:
Steve wrote:
I fired up the ole' portable 510 again today for the first time in over
a year, and in a different truck. *It still works like a charm.

Great rig.

Up in Rhode Island which is always a blast. Put a crate 302 in a '68
Mustang. Fooker ran like a champ after disentegrating a starter. Tight
mofo.

Cool, sounds like fun.

Glad to hear it. Any issues with the background lighting or the freq
display?

Nope, so far so good!

--
* * * * * * * * * *http://NewsReader.Com/

Did she get the nail clippers yet?

Old March 24th 08, 12:56 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Mar 24, 8:42*am, Steve wrote:

why do you guys carry on a "private" discussion in such a public
manner/
Old March 24th 08, 01:07 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Mar 24, 7:56*am, an_old_friend wrote:
On Mar 24, 8:42*am, Steve wrote:

jim wrote:

why do you guys carry on a "private" discussion in such a public
manner/

keyclowns love conversations about privates
Old March 24th 08, 01:10 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Yo N8WWM

N8WWM Doug Adair -Steve wrote:
On Mar 24, 7:42=A0am, Steve wrote:
jim wrote:
Steve wrote:
I fired up the ole' portable 510 again today for the first time in
ove=

a year, and in a different truck. =A0It still works like a charm.

Great rig.

Up in Rhode Island which is always a blast. Put a crate 302 in a '68
Mustang. Fooker ran like a champ after disentegrating a starter.
Tight mofo.

Cool, sounds like fun.

Glad to hear it. Any issues with the background lighting or the freq
display?

Nope, so far so good!

Did she get the nail clippers yet?

Why do you beat women, N8WWM? (rhetorical question) I've seen first hand
what a chicken-**** you are.

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/9...ault1x2au3.jpg

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/9...saultx2hu1.jpg

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old March 24th 08, 07:03 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
On Mar 24, 8:42 am, Steve wrote:
jim wrote:

why do you guys carry on a "private" discussion in such a public
manner/

Kettle/pot

Old March 24th 08, 07:24 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default stop the lies dloyd

On Mar 24, 3:03*pm, "Pyle, Gomer"
wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message

why do you guys carry on a "private" discussion in such a public
manner/

Kettle/pot

so why don't they carry it on in private

esp as they sem to expct privacy