Old April 16th 08, 12:42 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default I heard hams on my scanner talking about...

Earlier this year, I turned on my scanner to listen to the two meter
ham band.

At first things were completely quiet,

Then as soon as some hams came on, they immediately started talking
about their health problems.

However, since they didn't have any current health problems, they were
talking about their health problems
from fifty years ago!!!

Yes, fifty years ago!!!

Okay, I know that's perfectly legal. I just thought it was kind of
funny. And it's true.

And I guess you could hear conversations about health problems on cb
also, although I don't personally
recall ever hearing that on cb.

the difference is that on cb, you can usually hear the people with
problems also burping and farting into
their microphones.

Old April 16th 08, 01:28 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default stop the lies dloyd

trolling right alone

Old April 16th 08, 05:01 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote in message
Earlier this year, I turned on my scanner to listen to the two meter
ham band.

At first things were completely quiet,

Then as soon as some hams came on, they immediately started talking
about their health problems.

However, since they didn't have any current health problems, they were
talking about their health problems
from fifty years ago!!!

Yes, fifty years ago!!!

Okay, I know that's perfectly legal. I just thought it was kind of
funny. And it's true.

And I guess you could hear conversations about health problems on cb
also, although I don't personally
recall ever hearing that on cb.

the difference is that on cb, you can usually hear the people with
problems also burping and farting into
their microphones.

How's your gout?

Talking about Nam download.com Shortwave 0 February 19th 07 07:52 AM
Now your are talking Jennie Shortwave 0 October 25th 04 02:27 AM
and just to show you what were are talking about.... Pirate Operators of RRCB UNITE! NOW! CB 2 August 19th 03 07:25 AM
R U talking? Scott Unit 69 CB 2 August 7th 03 09:21 PM
Taking Back the Group - Store owner heard call for Lockheed Shooting on his Scanner Taking Back the Group Scanner 0 July 22nd 03 01:20 AM