Old April 18th 08, 01:27 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Ultra 310 CD Scanner help

A friend of mine just picked up a vintage CD Scanner and can't find
any specs on it.
"Ultra 310" is name on the front panel.
Looks to be a 1950-60's era design/style with a ruddy cyan coloured
case.
Reminds me of a Heathkit kit but he says it is definately NOT a kit.
The are three modular boards in blade sockets on the back right of the
mainboard.
The power connector on the rear is a 2x6 rectangular connector with
five male pins.
No power supply came with it, so he would like to identify the pins
before tinkering with it.

Any help is appreciated.
Old April 18th 08, 02:50 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Sensate" wrote in message
A friend of mine just picked up a vintage CD Scanner and can't find
any specs on it.
"Ultra 310" is name on the front panel.
Looks to be a 1950-60's era design/style with a ruddy cyan coloured
case.
Reminds me of a Heathkit kit but he says it is definately NOT a kit.
The are three modular boards in blade sockets on the back right of the
mainboard.
The power connector on the rear is a 2x6 rectangular connector with
five male pins.
No power supply came with it, so he would like to identify the pins
before tinkering with it.

Any help is appreciated.

You might want to try this group!

Old April 18th 08, 06:02 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Apr 18, 9:50*am, "Channel Cop" wrote:
"Sensate" wrote in message

A friend of mine just picked up a vintage CD Scanner and can't find
any specs on it.
"Ultra 310" is name on the front panel.
Looks to be a 1950-60's era design/style with a ruddy cyan coloured
case.
Reminds me of a Heathkit kit but he says it is definately NOT a kit.
The are three modular boards in blade sockets on the back right of the
mainboard.
The power connector on the rear is a 2x6 rectangular connector with
five male pins.
No power supply came with it, so he would like to identify the pins
before tinkering with it.

Any help is appreciated.

You might want to try this group!
*

well so you can in fact post something on topic

congrats now if you could do so in RRAP we get on with things instaed
of your anti bBLGT venedetta
Old April 18th 08, 07:41 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default reply to **** for brains

"Sensate" wrote in message

A friend of mine just picked up a vintage CD Scanner and can't find
any specs on it.
"Ultra 310" is name on the front panel.
Looks to be a 1950-60's era design/style with a ruddy cyan coloured
case.
Reminds me of a Heathkit kit but he says it is definately NOT a kit.
The are three modular boards in blade sockets on the back right of the
mainboard.
The power connector on the rear is a 2x6 rectangular connector with
five male pins.
No power supply came with it, so he would like to identify the pins
before tinkering with it.

Any help is appreciated.

You might want to try this group!

well so you can in fact post something on topic

congrats now if you could do so in RRAP we get on with things instaed
of your anti bBLGT venedetta

Hey **** For Brains - the reply I made to the original poster - so take your
comments elsewhere!

Old April 18th 08, 08:18 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default stopt, he lies dloyd

"Sensate" wrote in message

A friend of mine just picked up a vintage CD Scanner and can't find
any specs on it.
"Ultra 310" is name on the front panel.
Looks to be a 1950-60's era design/style with a ruddy cyan coloured
case.
Reminds me of a Heathkit kit but he says it is definately NOT a kit.
The are three modular boards in blade sockets on the back right of the
mainboard.
The power connector on the rear is a 2x6 rectangular connector with
five male pins.
No power supply came with it, so he would like to identify the pins
before tinkering with it.

Any help is appreciated.

You might want to try this group!

well so you can in fact post something on topic

congrats now if you could do so in RRAP we get on with things instaed
of your anti bBLGT venedetta

Hey **** For Brains

more libel and vulgarity

- the reply I made to the original poster

yes so and My replay was to you thanking you for finaly posting
something On topic

- so take your
comments elsewhere!-

why?

Old April 18th 08, 11:50 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

If you get fed up and want a new scanner, I strongly suggest playing
with them before you buy. I bought a Uniden BCT-15 Scanner mail order to
avoid a trip into the big city of Los Angles. Big mistake, this BCT-15
was designed and the instruction manual written by some software toad.

I really like my PRO-96 digital trunking scanner.

WTB HENRY 5K or 8K Ultra RADIOMAN Swap 0 March 13th 08 04:46 PM
Ultra Newbie Wants Help Brian Denley Shortwave 0 February 3rd 06 04:01 AM
FS LDG Z-100 Ultra w FT-897 Cables Like New Dave Floyd Swap 0 April 26th 05 09:25 PM
Ultra low bit rates Paul Rubin Digital 14 June 14th 04 07:52 PM
Ultra low bit rates Paul Rubin Digital 0 June 13th 04 06:01 PM