RadioBanter

-   -   Yaesu FT-450 (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/133378-yaesu-ft-450-a.html)

Steve May 11th 08 12:29 AM

Yaesu FT-450

I've been pondering buying a new Yaesu FT-450, any opinions on the rig?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

an_old_friend May 11th 08 08:24 AM

no problem here dloyd

On May 10, 7:29*pm, Steve wrote:
I've been pondering buying a new Yaesu FT-450, any opinions on the rig?

well it does not do cb bands so it is of no interest to you

[email protected] May 12th 08 02:58 PM

no problem here dloyd

On May 11, 3:24*am, an_old_friend wrote:
On May 10, 7:29*pm, Steve wrote:

I've been pondering buying a new Yaesu FT-450, any opinions on the rig?

well it does not do cb bands so it is of no interest to you

He needs higher power to call out to truckers

Bi crisco Kathy Lee May 19th 08 12:29 PM

no problem here dloyd

On May 10, 7:29*pm, Steve wrote:

I've been pondering buying a new Yaesu FT-450, any opinions on the rig?

well it does not do cb bands so it is of no interest to you

He needs higher power to call out to truckers

doug adair has fetishes with truck drivers, fkn queer boy.

[email protected] May 19th 08 03:01 PM

no problem here dloyd

On May 10, 7:29*pm, Steve wrote:

I've been pondering buying a new Yaesu FT-450, any opinions on the rig?

well it does not do cb bands so it is of no interest to you

He needs higher power to call out to truckers

doug adair has fetishes with truck drivers, fkn queer boy.

72.241.35.201

Makin' his list and checkin' it twice. You are only creating your own
problem.

Steve May 19th 08 11:39 PM

no problem here dloyd

N8WWM Doug Adair wrote:
72.240.220.123
Makin' his list and checkin' it twice. You are only creating your own
problem.

Indeed you are, spineless.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

Steve May 20th 08 01:06 AM

no problem here N8WWM

Bi crisco Kathy Lee wrote:

?

well it does not do cb bands so it is of no interest to you

He needs higher power to call out to truckers

doug adair has fetishes with truck drivers, fkn queer boy.

Doug Adair can't get the petro truckers out of his dome. Rufus skull ****ed
him.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

[email protected] May 20th 08 05:22 AM

no problem here N8WWM

On May 19, 8:06*pm, Steve wrote:
Bi crisco Kathy Lee wrote: On May 12, 9:58=A0am, wrote:
On May 11, 3:24=A0am, an_old_friend wrote:

On May 10, 7:29=A0pm, Steve wrote:

I've been pondering buying a new Yaesu FT-450, any opinions on the
rig=

?

well it does not do cb bands so it is of no interest to you

He needs higher power to call out to truckers

doug adair has fetishes with truck drivers, fkn queer boy.

Doug Adair can't get the petro truckers out of his dome. Rufus skull ****ed
him.

--
* * * * * * * * * *http://NewsReader.Com/

Your trained sow can't get rover outta her mind, you nattering,
knownada buttplug

Bi crisco Kathy Lee May 20th 08 11:10 AM

no problem here dloyd

On May 10, 7:29*pm, Steve wrote:

I've been pondering buying a new Yaesu FT-450, any opinions on the rig?

well it does not do cb bands so it is of no interest to you

He needs higher power to call out to truckers

doug adair has fetishes with truck drivers, fkn queer boy.

72.241.35.201

Makin' his list and checkin' it twice. You are only creating your own
proble thats ok, I have a present for ya alot sooner,keep that ragedy curtain cracked up stairs doug,you have just had a little bit of what im about..this summer i'll have 2, 4th of julys,lololol

Bi crisco Kathy Lee May 20th 08 03:47 PM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz

On May 20, 10:41*am, an old friend wrote:
On May 20, 6:10*am, Bi crisco Kathy Lee
wrote:

leave the guys lady out of it be a man indeed of a jerk

qiut swinging from ADAIR's ,balls.mind ur own fkn buisness,biotch