Old May 11th 08, 12:29 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Yaesu FT-450

I've been pondering buying a new Yaesu FT-450, any opinions on the rig?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old May 11th 08, 08:24 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default no problem here dloyd

On May 10, 7:29*pm, Steve wrote:
I've been pondering buying a new Yaesu FT-450, any opinions on the rig?

well it does not do cb bands so it is of no interest to you
Old May 12th 08, 02:58 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On May 11, 3:24*am, an_old_friend wrote:
On May 10, 7:29*pm, Steve wrote:

I've been pondering buying a new Yaesu FT-450, any opinions on the rig?

well it does not do cb bands so it is of no interest to you

He needs higher power to call out to truckers
Old May 19th 08, 12:29 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On May 10, 7:29*pm, Steve wrote:

I've been pondering buying a new Yaesu FT-450, any opinions on the rig?

well it does not do cb bands so it is of no interest to you

He needs higher power to call out to truckers

doug adair has fetishes with truck drivers, fkn queer boy.
Old May 19th 08, 03:01 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On May 10, 7:29*pm, Steve wrote:

I've been pondering buying a new Yaesu FT-450, any opinions on the rig?

well it does not do cb bands so it is of no interest to you

He needs higher power to call out to truckers

doug adair has fetishes with truck drivers, fkn queer boy.

72.241.35.201

Makin' his list and checkin' it twice. You are only creating your own
problem.

Old May 19th 08, 11:39 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

N8WWM Doug Adair wrote:
72.240.220.123
Makin' his list and checkin' it twice. You are only creating your own
problem.

Indeed you are, spineless.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old May 20th 08, 01:06 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default no problem here N8WWM

Bi crisco Kathy Lee wrote:

?

well it does not do cb bands so it is of no interest to you

He needs higher power to call out to truckers

doug adair has fetishes with truck drivers, fkn queer boy.

Doug Adair can't get the petro truckers out of his dome. Rufus skull ****ed
him.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old May 20th 08, 05:22 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On May 19, 8:06*pm, Steve wrote:
Bi crisco Kathy Lee wrote: On May 12, 9:58=A0am, wrote:
On May 11, 3:24=A0am, an_old_friend wrote:

On May 10, 7:29=A0pm, Steve wrote:

I've been pondering buying a new Yaesu FT-450, any opinions on the
rig=

?

well it does not do cb bands so it is of no interest to you

He needs higher power to call out to truckers

doug adair has fetishes with truck drivers, fkn queer boy.

Doug Adair can't get the petro truckers out of his dome. Rufus skull ****ed
him.

--
* * * * * * * * * *http://NewsReader.Com/

Your trained sow can't get rover outta her mind, you nattering,
knownada buttplug
Old May 20th 08, 11:10 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On May 10, 7:29*pm, Steve wrote:

I've been pondering buying a new Yaesu FT-450, any opinions on the rig?

well it does not do cb bands so it is of no interest to you

He needs higher power to call out to truckers

doug adair has fetishes with truck drivers, fkn queer boy.

72.241.35.201

Makin' his list and checkin' it twice. You are only creating your own
proble thats ok, I have a present for ya alot sooner,keep that ragedy curtain cracked up stairs doug,you have just had a little bit of what im about..this summer i'll have 2, 4th of julys,lololol

Old May 20th 08, 03:47 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz

On May 20, 10:41*am, an old friend wrote:
On May 20, 6:10*am, Bi crisco Kathy Lee
wrote:

leave the guys lady out of it be a man indeed of a jerk

qiut swinging from ADAIR's ,balls.mind ur own fkn buisness,biotch