RadioBanter

-   -   The band is open (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/133510-band-open.html)

Steve May 16th 08 09:40 PM

The band is open

I'm getting an ear full of the sandpile.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

Steve May 16th 08 10:21 PM

The band is open

Hello Jay, nice to talk some DX. It's been on the quiet side here lately.

Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Yeah I am hearing Oregon and Texas, and South America. all 800 to 100
mile distances.

Jay in the Mojave

[email protected] May 17th 08 01:44 AM

The band is open

Steve wrote:
I'm getting an ear full of the sandpile.

--
* * * * * * * * * *http://NewsReader.Com/

and a bootie full at the Petro, keyclown

Steve May 17th 08 02:14 AM

The band is open

Steve wrote:
I'm getting an ear full of the sandpile.

--
=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0http://NewsReader.Com/

and a bootie full at the Petro, keyclown

Hello N8WWM, you're still in love with the petro?

http://i32.tinypic.com/288xm47.jpg

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

Steve May 17th 08 02:25 AM

The band is open

Steve wrote:
I'm getting an ear full of the sandpile.

I am not hearing the full blown, down and dirty skip conditions like we
are all use to. I hear some of the big boys turn up the steam and are
just able to make a quick contact and then the conditions fade and there
gone. Using beams and power works but it still isn't solid like it use
to be.

Jay in the Mojave

It was really rolling here today, I made several DX contacts from my work
truck and then fired up the flatside here at home. It's still rolling a
bit, but dying off now. I talked to one station that was running an
Interceptor...imagine that.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

[email protected] May 18th 08 07:02 PM

The band is open

Steve wrote:
I'm getting an ear full of the sandpile.

--
=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0http://NewsReader.Com/

and a bootie full at the Petro, keyclown

Hello N8WWM, you're still in love with the petro?

http://i32.tinypic.com/288xm47.jpg

--
* * * * * * * * * *http://NewsReader.Com/- Hide quoted text -

I never was, but your pet swine still loves fido, keyclown