Old May 16th 08, 09:40 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default The band is open

I'm getting an ear full of the sandpile.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old May 16th 08, 10:21 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Hello Jay, nice to talk some DX. It's been on the quiet side here lately.

Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Yeah I am hearing Oregon and Texas, and South America. all 800 to 100
mile distances.

Jay in the Mojave

Old May 17th 08, 01:44 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Steve wrote:
I'm getting an ear full of the sandpile.

--
* * * * * * * * * *http://NewsReader.Com/

and a bootie full at the Petro, keyclown
Old May 17th 08, 02:25 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Steve wrote:
I'm getting an ear full of the sandpile.

I am not hearing the full blown, down and dirty skip conditions like we
are all use to. I hear some of the big boys turn up the steam and are
just able to make a quick contact and then the conditions fade and there
gone. Using beams and power works but it still isn't solid like it use
to be.

Jay in the Mojave

It was really rolling here today, I made several DX contacts from my work
truck and then fired up the flatside here at home. It's still rolling a
bit, but dying off now. I talked to one station that was running an
Interceptor...imagine that.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

Old May 18th 08, 07:02 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Steve wrote:
I'm getting an ear full of the sandpile.

--
=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0http://NewsReader.Com/

and a bootie full at the Petro, keyclown

Hello N8WWM, you're still in love with the petro?

http://i32.tinypic.com/288xm47.jpg

--
* * * * * * * * * *http://NewsReader.Com/- Hide quoted text -

I never was, but your pet swine still loves fido, keyclown

FS Kenwood TM 732 Dual Band, Standard C5900 Tri Band Home of The Perfect Storm General 1 April 4th 09 03:36 AM
160m band open msg Shortwave 1 December 28th 07 06:14 AM
band is open Steveo CB 8 December 10th 07 01:07 PM
FS Kenwood TM 732 Dual Band, Standard C5900 Tri Band Home of The Perfect Storm Swap 0 December 12th 03 03:33 PM
not open the cb djerba CB 2 August 28th 03 08:31 AM