Old June 4th 08, 05:59 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default mopaarhoLICK made threats, now I make a promise!

That stuttering retard pig is gonna get EVERYTHING he threatened!

You are known, located, identified and collared, punk.

Why don't you make more threats now, sissy ass?
Old July 2nd 08, 03:52 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote in message
That stuttering retard pig is gonna get EVERYTHING he threatened!

You are known, located, identified and collared, punk.

Why don't you make more threats now, sissy ass?

threats don't scare me

mrbindwell

Old July 2nd 08, 04:00 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"baadman25" wrote in message

Very good!!! Support !'*wow gold*' (http://banbooler.com) '*sitemap*'
(http://brogame.com/sitemap.html) '连锁店'
(http://www.leexi.com)'烘干机'