Old June 16th 08, 06:18 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default FS: Palomar 300A Bi-Linear Amplifier

The famous Palomar 300A. This amplifier is one of the last pieces
remaining from an estate of a local ham and is in very nice shape. Ebay
keeps canceling the auction on this amp so I guess I'll give this
newsgroup a try. The face plate is without flaw and the chrome top only
has light scratches..nothing through the chrome. Yes...this is a
Bi-Linear so with a flip of the switch it will amplify your receive
also. This is great for the weak signals on the bands. The amp has 6
tubes and it operates on 10, 11, 15, 20, and 40 meters. I have loaded it
on all bands and it puts out 300++ watts and tunes up very easily. The
amps transformer is a separate unit which is included so you can set it
on the floor and keep a lot of weight off your operating desk. Email if
you have any questions. $260 shipped lower 48.You won't be disappointed
with this amp..clean and mean. Email for some high resolution pictures

73 de Tim

Old June 17th 08, 06:56 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Jun 16, 11:18 am, Tim Randa wrote:
The famous Palomar 300A. This amplifier is one of the last pieces
remaining from an estate of a local ham and is in very nice shape. Ebay
keeps canceling the auction on this amp.

I wonder why?
Old June 17th 08, 02:29 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Jun 17, 1:56 am, cmdr buzz corey
wrote:
On Jun 16, 11:18 am, Tim Randa wrote:

The famous Palomar 300A. This amplifier is one of the last pieces
remaining from an estate of a local ham and is in very nice shape. Ebay
keeps canceling the auction on this amp.

I wonder why?

Because the AKC ratted him out, that's why.
Old June 22nd 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Jun 17, 9:35 am, Jay in the Mojave wrote:
cmdr buzz corey wrote:
On Jun 16, 11:18 am, Tim Randa wrote:
The famous Palomar 300A. This amplifier is one of the last pieces
remaining from an estate of a local ham and is in very nice shape. Ebay
keeps canceling the auction on this amp.

I wonder why?

I kind of get a kick out of these guys who get so upset over small
things like this. I shutter to think if they hear a "Ten-4" on the local
repeater.

Jay in the Mojave

You say that cuz you profit from your fellow keykweenz. You keep on
keeping on, til the man cuts your revenue stream, queenie.