Old August 15th 08, 04:28 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Hey, Todd. Meet any women yet?

"The Dude!" wrote in message
om...
Why did you cross post this??? You have been cross posting a few other
posts
that have nothing to do with CB radio, are you trolling? Yes!
Welcome to the famous Dick MCcollum Bozo bin.

Landshark

You must be dreaming. I didn't cross post anything. I only posted to

this
group with Outlook Express.

Ummm, news flash.......................Outlook Express is just the program,
you have to see at the top where it shows the groups
it's posting too (I edited it for only Rec.Radio.CB).

KA6SCO Rolf

Old August 15th 08, 06:30 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default z

"an old freind" wrote in message
On Aug 15, 11:28 am, "KA6SCO" wrote:
"

any chance you will stop using a fake call?

It's not a fake Mark, sorry to burst your bubble. Until the FCC reassigns it
to another person, anyone using it on air, abusing it, they will come after
me, not you, not some imaginary person. It was the call that was assigned to
me, again until it is reassigned, it is still my responsibility.

KA6SCO Rolf

Old August 16th 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"an old freind" wrote in message
On Aug 15, 1:30 pm, "KA6SCO" wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in

m...
On Aug 15, 11:28 am, "KA6SCO" wrote: "

any chance you will stop using a fake call?

It's not a fake Mark, sorry to burst your bubble.

stil is not yours the rest of your lies delted

they will no more come after you than me anymore than they will come
after me for the use even of KB9RQZ to send a fake SOS as happened on
tues when the signal dfs wel away from the up where as it happened
since someone sent the cops the check on me it can be proven I was
within 20 minutes of of the crime

Well again, other than a couple of words, couldn't understand what you
typed. I am not lying anymore than you are really Mark, how do we know? Just
because you type your name? use that call sign? You are saying I'm lying,
I'm not, that was the call sign issued to me over a decade ago. It is right
there, in the archives to prove it, but you call me a liar? No it's not a
lie.

KA6SCO Rolf