Old September 24th 08, 11:15 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default NEW NAME FOR THIS PLACE

Your the same guy, that the mopar dude walked up to the front door of your
section
8 housing and you were to afraid to walk out of the house, right???
Answered
the door with a bb gun or squirt gun or something like that, threatened to
shoot
him with it or squirt urine at him.
Douglas Adair N8WWM, right???

Sick *******.

The "mopar dude"?? You ARE mopar and a piece of ****. So we can add this
nym to the countless list of nyms you've used on usenet to harrass people
and destroy the common decency of the newsgroups. OH, AND CONTINUE TO FUK
OFF!!! LOSER!!!

Old September 24th 08, 11:50 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Steve" wrote in message
Your the same guy, that the mopar dude walked up to the front door of

your
section
8 housing and you were to afraid to walk out of the house, right???
Answered
the door with a bb gun or squirt gun or something like that, threatened

shoot
him with it or squirt urine at him.
Douglas Adair N8WWM, right???

Sick *******.

The "mopar dude"?? You ARE mopar and a piece of ****. So we can add this
nym to the countless list of nyms you've used on usenet to harrass people
and destroy the common decency of the newsgroups. OH, AND CONTINUE TO FUK
OFF!!! LOSER!!!

BBBBBBWWWWWWHHHHHAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa guess again.

What a ****ing loser, you chickenhawk. ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

Old September 25th 08, 06:48 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Sep 25, 12:08*pm, old freind wrote:
On Sep 25, 8:31*am, Bob Dobbs wrote:

Syfo-Dyas wrote:
when the
disagreements were about coiled mobile antennas and mobile beams and
amplifiers and SWR.

That sounds like cb radio subjects,
when was the last time any of that was discussed?
Nowadays it's only homoerotic taunts and slurs.

sadly that has become the case

the original topics were stupid in the first place, since they were
all smokescreen for you keyfags to meet up at keydowns and in
truckstop toilets.
Old September 25th 08, 08:02 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

AKA Douglas W. Adair N8WWM"
wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message
Your the same guy, that the mopar dude walked up to the front door of

your
section
8 housing and you were to afraid to walk out of the house, right???
Answered
the door with a bb gun or squirt gun or something like that,
threatened

shoot
him with it or squirt urine at him.
Douglas Adair N8WWM, right???

Sick *******.

The "mopar dude"?? You ARE mopar and a piece of ****. So we can add
this nym to the countless list of nyms you've used on usenet to harrass
people and destroy the common decency of the newsgroups. OH, AND
CONTINUE TO FUK OFF!!! LOSER!!!

BBBBBBWWWWWWHHHHHAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa guess again.

What a ****ing loser, you chickenhawk. ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

Hehe, if you took his brains and tried to stuff them up a
gnat's ass, it would be like rolling a bb from his gun into the exhaust
pipe of your truck. lol

He can't go an hour without thinking about me, he sees me in every post.

I own him.
Old September 25th 08, 08:13 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Syfo-Dyas wrote:
Are you guys all saying that the real and only problem is this one guy
from Toledo Ohio called doug adair aka n8wwm????

Nope. He's one of the worst offenders but he has mental problems so I
suppose he has an excuse?

Old September 25th 08, 08:25 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Syfo-Dyas wrote:
I understand and believe you but why oh why is there a need for him to

change his name so often.

That's how he evades the bozo bin.

73
Steve
Old September 25th 08, 10:44 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Sep 25, 3:11*pm, Steve wrote:
Bob Dobbs wrote:
Syfo-Dyas wrote:
when the
disagreements were about coiled mobile antennas and mobile beams and
amplifiers and SWR.

That sounds like cb radio subjects,
when was the last time any of that was discussed?
Nowadays it's only homoerotic taunts and slurs.

Hello Bob

Where is sunspot 24? The band has been quiet for DX but that has made for
some fairly decent groundwave qso's up here in N Ohio. I've been getting
120 miles or so on a quiet night, that's always fun eh?

YEAH, YOU CAN REACH OUT A LONG WAY AND TALK TO THE TRUCKERS AND GET EM
HORNY FOR YOUR MOUT/SEXTOY
Old September 25th 08, 10:47 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Sep 25, 3:25*pm, Steve wrote:
Syfo-Dyas wrote:
I understand and believe you but why oh why is there a need for him to

change his name so often.

That's how he evades the bozo bin.

73
Steve

no that is you butt munch boy
Old September 26th 08, 06:38 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Sep 25, 9:11*pm, Steve wrote:
Bob Dobbs wrote:
Steve wrote:

I'm more concerned with that much rotor cable run as far as line loss.

If your rotor slows or gets flaky, try a larger gauge.

I'll run the big gauge anyway just to be sure.

73
Steve

he loves the big gauge up his cornholio