Old December 13th 08, 04:01 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Amateur Radios Death is Eminent!

Therefore, you don't believe Amateur Radios death is eminent. Well, all
of The individuals I encouraged to join Amateur Radio all but one is
still active in the hobby.

One young man I encouraged to join Amateur Radio became an extra class
in his first setting. A very Intelligent young man but when he met the
other hams on HF and heard how badly they behaved, he soon quit and
found another hobby. Plus, became very up-set with me for encouraging
him to join Amateur Radio and this person now works for a local radio
station as their station engineer.

Riley Hollingsworth, K4ZDH, the FCC's Chief Enforcer retired from the
FCC and once again the HF bands are overran with immature people acting
the fool. This just goes to show if we need a full-time babysitter for
Amateur Radio because our hobby is overran with toddlers then Amateur
Radio death is eminent.

Therefore, in my personal opinion Amateur Radios death is eminent not
due to Code, or Testing, or the Internet, it's due totally to the
immature people like themselves that's killing off our hobby.
Old December 13th 08, 06:41 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default w4nti is sol now as it happens

On Dec 12, 10:01*pm, Lids wrote:

Riley Hollingsworth, K4ZDH, the FCC's Chief Enforcer retired from the
FCC and once again the HF bands are overran with immature people acting
the fool.

funny there has been no change since RH
Old December 14th 08, 06:00 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Dec 12, 10:01*pm, Lids wrote:
[...]

just kill yourself and solve your issues, windbag
Old December 15th 08, 10:44 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Dec 12, 8:01 pm, Lids wrote:
[...]

The word is "overrun". Talk about lids.
Old December 16th 08, 12:59 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default w4nti and k3vr are both sol now

On Dec 15, 4:44*pm, cmdr buzz corey
wrote:
On Dec 12, 8:01 pm, Lids wrote:

Therefore, in my personal opinion Amateur Radios death is eminent not
due to Code, or Testing, or the Internet, it's due totally to the
immature people like themselves that's killing off our hobby.

The word is "overrun". Talk about lids.-

being a lid yourself I yield to oh canceled cartoon and hooked troll
victum

Old December 16th 08, 01:37 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Amateur Radio's Death is Imminent!

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 13:44:41 -0800 (PST), cmdr buzz corey wrote:
On Dec 12, 8:01 pm, Lids wrote:
Therefore, you don't believe Amateur Radios death is eminent. Well, all

The word is "overrun". Talk about lids.

You forgot to point out "imminent" where the lid used the wrong word,
"eminent."
Old December 16th 08, 03:31 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

please cease and desit from using MY name to break the law
Old December 16th 08, 03:40 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 06:31:07 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Dec 16, 7:37 am, Mark wrote:

please cease and desit from using MY name to break the law

Speaking of lids ...
Old December 16th 08, 05:06 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Old December 17th 08, 02:15 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 08:06:24 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Dec 16, 9:40 am, Mark wrote:
please cease and desit from using MY name to break the law

Are you claiming that everyone named Mark is using YOUR name and
breaking some imaginary law or other?

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!