Old February 16th 05, 02:13 AM
Greg

Default The Death of Amateur Radio

From: "Weebus RF Meter"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 09:26:38 -0500
Subject: The Death of Amateur Radio

"Michael Coslo" wrote in message

Hollingsworth has often commented on situations that are detrimental to
Ham radio. Certainly the Lib Net is one of those. A parent listening in
on that bunch is not likely to want their children having anything to do
with the hobby.

The Lib Net are a bunch of aging lightweight crackerheads compared
to something called The Eastern Regional Patriot Net.
You can catch these ultra-goofballs right now, every evening at
7:00 PM Central Time (8 PM Eastern) on 3.860 LSB.
This bunch is your genuine core-group of ultra-paranoid misfits
what seems to believes in chemtrails, colloidal-silver, the Protocols of
Zion, Planet X and Aryan purity among other such longtime short-wave
radio crapola, what everyone else knows is both pure bull**** and
the rantings of screwballs. The ERPN itself was started by noneother
than famous UPR Radio goofball Steve Anderson (..currently incarcerated
for firing a fully automatic AK-47 at a Kentucky State Police
officer during a MVA stop) who once broadcast from his home in
Northern Kentucky. Steve's eventual arrest and conviction has
not stopped these fruits and nuts which still meet nightly on 3.860 for
passing of Militia-related "traffic" on a nightly basis, some check-in's
of which have included known Militia members and several others
using both bootleg or invalid made-up ham callsigns. Of late however
check-in's to the ERPN have been sparse or made up of valid ham
radio callsign holders, as the word was out that both RH and a certain
"Homeland Security" type Agency of the US Govt. (hint) has taken recent
'interest' in some of the traffic being passed on this so-called net, or so
it was alleged at a midwestern ham club recently...........

Then again, that's is the consistent & nice thing about your average
right-wing Domestic Kookinschlong...every one of em LOVES to blabber
their openly Seditious and Insurrectionist incitement either thru a
telephone
to a kook call-in short-wave radio show, (..like Alex Jones' daily hit
parade
of paranoia) or from behind a ham radio microphone live and nightly like
they've been doing on the ERPN for several years now. What a bunch
of sloop head dopes, poebuckers and moe-rons! SWL them now boys while
you can, before they operate "dx" later at Guatananamo Bay or some
other similar 'amusing' place. ; )
[viktor-lima-bravo-two...grin....grin...]

Now wait, are you saying there really is no Planet X?

Old February 16th 05, 04:10 AM
Weebus RF Meter

"Greg" wrote in message

Now wait, are you saying there really is no Planet X?

Unfortunatly.....yes.

We were hoping that there was a Planet X.
This way if there was, when it appears there
would be another group like the Heaven's Gate cultists
that would go and perform some kind of a mass suicide
for our mutual viewing and reading enjoyment of the same.

(see http://www.csicop.org/si/9703/hale.html )

Untill then however, we'll just have to settle for right wing
militialoons that get their sorry ass shot out from under them
or tossed into jail, along with the occasional loon who goes
apeshi+ and shoots up a suburban shopping mall someplace.

(I don't think we'll be seeing another 9/11 for a very long time to come)

Oh well, as Andy Warhol said - "15 Minutes of Fame is our mutual
allocation"

Ciao baby!
xoxoxo

----------------

"I like to go to Wal-Mart, find some doofus guy shopping alone, wait until
he isn't looking, toss a Summers Eve douche bag in his cart, get behind
him in line and wait to see the look on his face when the cashier scans
it at the checkout"
- Mollie in alt.sex.lesbians

"You finally found your pacifier; keep sucking on it. Like your hero
Alexander the Homo, the spreader of Greek Syphilisization, you will be
rewarded soon with a mouthfull."
- Susan Cohen the spammer in soc.culture.greek

Funny Network News Moment of the day: Dan Rather,Peter Jennings and Tom
Brokaw couldn't keep a straight face when telling the world that Michael
Jackson
had to go to the ER today because he's got the runs and shi+ his pants in
court.
(I nearly died laughing at this one folks)

Old February 16th 05, 04:31 AM

Article at Drudge Report says Michael "****pants" Jackson has the flu.
cuhulin

Old February 16th 05, 05:07 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Greg wrote:

Now wait, are you saying there really is no Planet X?

Sssssshhhhhh!! Not everyone knows about that.

Old February 16th 05, 06:21 AM
Honus

wrote in message
Article at Drudge Report says Michael "****pants" Jackson has the flu.

Well, your punctuation isn't that bad...so I'd say you're just over halfway
to the label, right?

Old February 17th 05, 06:23 AM
Ham Guy

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 23:10:01 -0500, "Weebus RF Meter"
wrote:

"Greg" wrote in message

[...]

Here's everything you need to know about "Planet X"

http://www.planet-x.150m.com/