Old December 13th 08, 05:47 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Lids sez ham radio on the way out??

Admittedly different people are on the ham bands and I like to think it's
because the whole country is different than in the 40s-80s. Maybe not a
good trend, but one you may want to change with your knowledge and expertise
as to how the hobby should be. You might be better off expressing your
views on an ham newsgroup instead of a cb newsgroup. I suppose every avenue
you wish to pursue may be to your advantage. Lots of luck to you and your
new students......

Old December 13th 08, 06:42 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Dec 12, 11:47*pm, "Rollie" wrote:
Admittedly different people are on the ham bands and I like to think it's
because the whole country is different than in the 40s-80s. *Maybe not a
good trend, but one you may want to change with your knowledge and expertise
as to how the hobby should be. *You might be better off expressing your
views on an ham newsgroup instead of a cb newsgroup. *I suppose every avenue
you wish to pursue may be to your advantage. *Lots of luck to you and your
new students......

no he is just troling for hate since his gaol is killing ham radio
since his code code uber alas can't have their way
Old December 20th 08, 01:25 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Dec 13, 12:42*am, an_old_friend wrote:
On Dec 12, 11:47*pm, "Rollie" wrote:

Admittedly different people are on the ham bands and I like to think it's
because the whole country is different than in the 40s-80s. *Maybe not a
good trend, but one you may want to change with your knowledge and expertise
as to how the hobby should be. *You might be better off expressing your
views on an ham newsgroup instead of a cb newsgroup. *I suppose every avenue
you wish to pursue may be to your advantage. *Lots of luck to you and your
new students......

no he is just troling for hate since his gaol is killing ham radio
since his code code uber alas can't have their way

That's what some lids do. When I turned on channel 19 on my CB the
other night, it was Lidsville all the way.

"Lidsville is the koo koo kookiest

Lidsville is the ki ki kickiest

Lidsville is the groo groo grooviest

Lidsville is the living end

And if you ever go there my friend,

you'll be glad you did

Because everyone who goes to Lidsville really flips their lid."

"How's that for a topper?"

"So if you run into a bonnet

with eyes ears and nose upon it

no, you haven't gone bats

That's Lidsville.

Liddy Liddy Liddyville

Not to be confused with NittyGrittyVille

The land of living hats"