RadioBanter

-   -   Galaxy 1000 (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/139403-galaxy-1000-a.html)

GodGunsnGuts December 16th 08 03:05 AM

Galaxy 1000

I was given an old Galaxy 1000 linear by my brother and it didn't come with any operating/service manual. It has 4 horizontal sweep tubes w/hats and it seems to fire up nice. Has two knobs and VU meter. Knobs are Plate Tune and Ant.Load. It has 4 rockers plus power on/off rocker. Rockers are labled (l to r): off/rec, low/hi, am/ssb, standby/opr, off/on. I would really appreciate some help in how to use this beast. It came with an "exciter" that's labled "Power Max Modulator" and it has a DC Milliamperes meter that ranges from 0 to 1 in .10 increments. It has 4 toggle switches labled: cb/out, ssb/am, standby/run, off/on. Lastly, it has a power adjuster knob. Help in using this would be great too!

I would pay to have manual(s) for both of these sent to me.