Old December 16th 08, 03:05 AM
Junior Member

Location: Tidewater Virginia
Default Galaxy 1000

I was given an old Galaxy 1000 linear by my brother and it didn't come with any operating/service manual. It has 4 horizontal sweep tubes w/hats and it seems to fire up nice. Has two knobs and VU meter. Knobs are Plate Tune and Ant.Load. It has 4 rockers plus power on/off rocker. Rockers are labled (l to r): off/rec, low/hi, am/ssb, standby/opr, off/on. I would really appreciate some help in how to use this beast. It came with an "exciter" that's labled "Power Max Modulator" and it has a DC Milliamperes meter that ranges from 0 to 1 in .10 increments. It has 4 toggle switches labled: cb/out, ssb/am, standby/run, off/on. Lastly, it has a power adjuster knob. Help in using this would be great too!

I would pay to have manual(s) for both of these sent to me.

wtb super galaxy or galaxy 2 cb radio Bravo4yu Swap 2 November 18th 11 12:40 AM
HyGain GALAXY 1000 Linear Amplifier GodGunsnGuts Boatanchors 0 December 16th 08 12:46 AM
Galaxy Dan CB 1 February 8th 07 11:45 PM
galaxy 66 fs UknowMeJP CB 0 April 18th 04 06:24 PM
FS. Galaxy Melaka, Cherokee cbs-1000, George Kinzer Swap 0 March 11th 04 04:42 AM