Old March 19th 09, 11:55 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Interesting mopey dopey fact

On Mar 18, 7:06*am, Steve wrote:
Scott A Gilbert wrote: And Doug - you should have shot Mopey Dopey in the face when you had the
chance. *You probably will never have the opportunity again. *He knows he
screwed up by showing up at your house. *He won't make that mistake
twice.

Never a concern because like YOU he's a gutless punk that won't stand up
for himself unless he's hiding behind a keyboard. He does get drunk and
assault his sister though so perhaps that's what you like about him, or
maybe it's the endless gay lames that he posts in here? Afterall it was you
that got outed for looking for a boyfriend in a bi personals group.

Bye-bye, *Mopey. *Don't forget to leg hump me again in another five
years.

You're pegging my irony meter, Scott. Now get back on your remailer and go
destroy another newsgroup. People like you and n8wwm ruined this one years
ago so most of us regulars have taken our radio discussions to email.

Later, Scott A Gilbert -kook of the month award winner-

moparholic, queer of the decade award winner.
http://www.medina-ohio.net/nairs/index.html
Old March 20th 09, 12:24 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"KD8IMG is a 2 time convicted stalker of women"
wrote in message ...
moparholic, queer of the decade award winner.
http://www.medina-ohio.net/nairs/index.html

Is mopey dopey actually the owner of NLCI? I thought mopey contends his
name is Steve Park.

Old March 20th 09, 10:36 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Interesting Scott A Gilbert fact

wrote in message ...
moparholic, queer of the decade award winner.
http://www.medina-ohio.net/nairs/index.html

Is mopey dopey actually the owner of NLCI? I thought mopey contends his
name is Steve Park.

It sure is funny to watch you and the fugly felon foam up and dance for me,
have you seen dougs' solo act yet?

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/Y74...7aypVjMsxd6L8N

He makes a great dance partner for a loser like you so continue to slurp
him, K?